UPS Freight situation could have been us.

LagunaBrown

Again, then why’d ya bring it up? Don’t be upset because your team of “I’ll take what they give me” are getting owned next election.
I didn’t. You thought I was talking about you and I was not. Your too full of yourself, the west coast smashes what you got. If you are gonna talk trash at least have a better contract. You are weak and all talk.

Last edited:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I didn’t. You thought I was talking about you and I was not. Your too full of yourself, the west coast smashes what you got. If you are gonna talk trash at least have a better contract. You are weak and all talk.
I know one thing the west has the the East doesn’t.
Sissies!
(Excluding the strong Teamsters on here that aren’t afraid)

wide load

7BD0D56A-CC93-4CAF-8882-33DEA4FE9DBF.png
God you’re dumb!

wide load

Do you know the difference between ULP charges and Election charges? I was being sarcastic about you all crying about the contract being imposed by the IBT per the constitution. You have NO case and NO charges that can be filed. What do I care about your little election charges? Wow!
Dumb

LagunaBrown

Honestly, I only do it because it seems to bother you so much....

....after all, I never had a little brother before. :funny:

I'm having a poker game next week and you are for sure invited.
Actually I don't care that you guys purposely put them on my posts but I do think it’s idiotic that you put “creative” marks on facts and confuse members just because you don’t like that I call you out. Anytime you want to play poker I am down. I don’t bluff.