Ups partners?

Brownisbrown

UPS EMPLOYEE
@catstalking when you said that i.e dont have to work 5 days in the office cuz you guys are special, are you sure thats true? Im starting to see that basically EVERYONE is being forced to work in the office now 5 days a week. I even see people who used to work 100% Remote before covid being forced to work in the office 5 days a week…..

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
@catstalking when you said that i.e dont have to work 5 days in the office cuz you guys are special, are you sure thats true? Im starting to see that basically EVERYONE is being forced to work in the office now 5 days a week. I even see people who used to work 100% Remote before covid being forced to work in the office 5 days a week…..
Wow that sucks have to get up get dressed and slog your way to the office all 5 days of the week
Don’t know how your ever gonna do it

yes at first it was a little ambiguous and the in classic UPS fashion they've made the office policy even more strict than pre-COVID

you must report physically to a building 5 days a week for the entirety of your workday with no exceptions (in the past this was far more ambiguous)

it's a pure loyalty test at this point since the support functions have been stripped down so hard that meaningful physical collaboration with local ops is nearly impossible now

since there is no research whatsoever that shows being in one location vs another improved productivity (without the collaboration aspect), it's just an attempt at attrition

Brownisbrown

UPS EMPLOYEE
yes at first it was a little ambiguous and the in classic UPS fashion they've made the office policy even more strict than pre-COVID

you must report physically to a building 5 days a week for the entirety of your workday with no exceptions (in the past this was far more ambiguous)

it's a pure loyalty test at this point since the support functions have been stripped down so hard that meaningful physical collaboration with local ops is nearly impossible now

since there is no research whatsoever that shows being in one location vs another improved productivity (without the collaboration aspect), it's just an attempt at attrition
Are alot of the people in your group preparing to quit or are they all like it is what it is and will comply?

anonymous23456

Is Amazon hiring?

Are alot of the people in your group preparing to quit or are they all like it is what it is and will comply?
the people with the best pre-UPS resumes are dipping out for the military-industrial complex, everyone else is just going along with it and dialing down the effort appropriately

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member

I almost feel bad for your coworkers
But not really
1708748811760048.jpg