Ups partners?

Whatthewhat

IE isn't being cut, just reshuffled and maybe letting attrition lower the headcount a bit

I can always go back to the ops anyways
You haven’t been paying attention ops and everything else is being cut. IE will continue to be chopped as new programs and AI come online. Now where to run to no where to hide

You haven’t been paying attention ops and everything else is being cut. IE will continue to be chopped as new programs and AI come online. Now where to run to no where to hide
we've already automated a bunch of IE work (the kind we hated doing anyways), the rest is too complex for AI as it has too many human and sales elements

as long as we have human workers, IE will be there; when it's pure automation and you're out of a job, then I'll worry

Whatthewhat

we've already automated a bunch of IE work (the kind we hated doing anyways), the rest is too complex for AI as it has too many human and sales elements

as long as we have human workers, IE will be there; when it's pure automation and you're out of a job, then I'll worry
Too complex for AI?? What a clown! 🤡 you have no idea what is real and what a genius your mommy has told you that you are. Put down the video game controller and read some articles, watch some news and you’ll see real quick how replaceable we are all. I know quit a few ol school guys IE and they’re all nervous and can see the writing on the wall.

Too complex for AI?? What a clown! 🤡 you have no idea what is real and what a genius your mommy has told you that you are. Put down the video game controller and read some articles, watch some news and you’ll see real quick how replaceable we are all. I know quit a few ol school guys IE and they’re all nervous and can see the writing on the wall.
that's because they're dumb and don't understand the limits (and potential) of AI

we are absolutely going to integrate AI into UPS functions
it is absolutely going to reduce our management headcount
IE is absolutely going to be one of the last functions to go

hope that helps

Keep trying to convince yourself. Sharpen up that resume, kiddo.👍🏻
don't hold your breath boomer

troy-laugh.gif

PoirotAtUPS

IE has been cut by more than 60% in the last 5 years - more are being cut in 2024 - just think back to how many managers each building had back in 2018.

Whatthewhat

it's funny cuz you hate on IE for being aloof, hate on IE for many not having IE degrees, yet it's those exact people that are the worst stereotype of being unrealistic

you can't have it all big guy
Never have hated on IE. I hate on the ignorant people who think they’re to important or special to see that reality is closing in on them. Time for you to wake up and realize your just a cog like everyone else