Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Our former center manager also had his daughter work as a helper during her winter break from college. He was very careful as to which driver he put her with-----he chose a very polite driver with a rural route----and gave him the same "this is my daughter...." speech.

Turns out she was a very hard worker and the two got along just fine.
Imagine if the center manager’s daughter had been a super freak and always had a fantasy to mess around in back if a UPS truck...Lol.

gman042

Been around the block a few times
We will not have any trouble finding helpers. After HR hired 12 too many full time drivers instead of peak drivers there will be oodles of people standing around with nothing to do. We cannot even keep our last four full timers busy throughout the year. Don't know how we will find enough work to keep 12 more busy.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We will not have any trouble finding helpers. After HR hired 12 too many full time drivers instead of peak drivers there will be oodles of people standing around with nothing to do. We cannot even keep our last four full timers busy throughout the year. Don't know how we will find enough work to keep 12 more busy.

How many of those 12-16 would be willing to take a nearly 50% pay cut?

Future

Victory Ride
EB158058-40FC-4EEB-BA9E-B895D1307E37.gif

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Our former center manager also had his daughter work as a helper during her winter break from college. He was very careful as to which driver he put her with-----he chose a very polite driver with a rural route----and gave him the same "this is my daughter...." speech.

Turns out she was a very hard worker and the two got along just fine.
I want to smack you in the face with a pickle. You pompous shoe stealing pusillanimous