Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Our helpers were supposed to start this week. Haven't seen a single one yet and apparently we're short on trucks since we can't get rentals until Black Friday. Guess they'll have the preload shuttle airs in their tricked-out Civics.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Our helpers were supposed to start this week. Haven't seen a single one yet and apparently we're short on trucks since we can't get rentals until Black Friday. Guess they'll have the preload shuttle airs in their tricked-out Civics.
Gonna take them a while
8060770032_19efb00bc0_b.jpg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
If you're fast I don't want you as my helper. I learned a long time ago that the faster I go the more work I get the next day. Slow, steady & safe is my modus operandi.

My Helper is the same one I used last year, a 57-year-old Preloader. He isn't fast, but he shows up on time, doesn't complain, and he will work his tail off.

E

el blanco

My Helper is the same one I used last year, a 57-year-old Preloader. He isn't fast, but he shows up on time, doesn't complain, and he will work his tail off.

that makes him superior to every helper I have ever been stuck with

542thruNthru

I got my helper today. She works in the reload. I was told to watch what I say because she's a ORS daughter. I just smiled and nodded. Then daddy comes up to me as I'm counting my air and tells me to watch my manners around his little girl. I finally had enough and told him "what am I her boyfriend? You going to tell me to have her home by 9 also. Get out of my face I have a job to do."

To be honest though she's a hard worker so far but it's also the 1st day.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I got my helper today. She works in the reload. I was told to watch what I say because she's a ORS daughter. I just smiled and nodded. Then daddy comes up to me as I'm counting my air and tells me to watch my manners around his little girl. I finally had enough and told him "what am I her boyfriend? You going to tell me to have her home by 9 also. Get out of my face I have a job to do."

Did you get her number

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Geezus, don't put a target on your back!

How many ORS's daughters are working as helpers... he may be reading this, bruh

Oh, wait, I'm not a fellow teamster... carry on & hope your package mule can endure the peak season!

542thruNthru

Geezus, don't put a target on your back!

How many ORS's daughters are working as helpers... he may be reading this, bruh

Oh, wait, I'm not a fellow teamster... carry on & hope your package mule can endure the peak season!

She is probably the only one and she's not a bad helper. The issue was I didn't need daddy coming over to me while I'm trying to do my job giving me the "respect my little angel" speech.

He's a ORS in another center and doesn't need to be on my Pen at all. I could care less if he reads this. I always behave myself on route so I don't need to worry.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
She is probably the only one and she's not a bad helper. The issue was I didn't need daddy coming over to me while I'm trying to do my job giving me the "respect my little angel" speech.

He's a ORS in another center and doesn't need to be on my Pen at all. I could care less if he reads this. I always behave myself on route so I don't need to worry.
Can you imagine getting a message asking why you’re so far behind...and being able to reply only thing I’m behind is your daughter....it would be worth a short unpaid vacation

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Who’s the maroon to let his daughter work at place like this with guys like y’all.

Our former center manager also had his daughter work as a helper during her winter break from college. He was very careful as to which driver he put her with-----he chose a very polite driver with a rural route----and gave him the same "this is my daughter...." speech.

Turns out she was a very hard worker and the two got along just fine.