G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
Was told to go downtown to cover some pick ups at rush hour mind you. I responded that I’m not familiar with downtown. Responded with “well looks like your gonna learn”. Dick move

WorknLateHuh

D5502F38-4792-490F-8114-38ADBB4B1F83.jpeg.jpg

GenericUsername

Had a message today asking me to do a sweep at D*'s Sporting Goods. Replied back with a "Sure I'll do it if you pay me ground pay today." as I was running an air route. Not even 2 minutes before I got a disregard message, lmao.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Had a message today asking me to do a sweep at D*'s Sporting Goods. Replied back with a "Sure I'll do it if you pay me ground pay today." as I was running an air route. Not even 2 minutes before I got a disregard message, lmao.

WHAT? Why the @#$%^&* wouldn't you do the PU and then demand top pay?!?!

DO WHAT THEY SAY THEN MAKE THEM PAY! I don't understand where your head was in even questioning this! Exactly how many dollars did you just piss away by sending that response?

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
They want you to be angry because most people work faster when they are angry. Smile and don't let it get to you.
Yes. Old time supervisors call it "priming the pump"

They'd call an overdispatched driver into the office and give them grief to get them fired up so they'd run all day, get everything delivered and get their pickups done too.

Dr.Brownz

It wasn't advice, it was fact as other real drivers on your side chimed in

You should bid on a rural route after peak & let the newbies come in to do your BOG area for your final months.

More windshield time, less stops, less wear and tear on your body... save it so u can bounce that grandkid on thy knee like they on a galloping horse

Congrats on lasting that long!
He is afraid of the snow. Ie to much of a p to use ECD

Last edited by a moderator: