rod

Retired 22 years
As a fellow Masshole. I got this message which made me just absolutely livid. I drove around for the next 3 hours and 41 minutes plotting ways to make those bastards pay for such brazen lies. I mean really, who the friend* did they think they were talking to?

.3 LMAO!

View attachment 162074

So do these "motivational" messages pop up while driving or do you have to pull over to read them?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So do these "motivational" messages pop up while driving or do you have to pull over to read them?

The DIAD goes to sleep after 30 seconds of inactivity.

I never had a message sent to me on a DIAD ---period. I retired before they were able to do that (thank god). If they wanted to say anything to you they had to leave a message at a pickup account or wait until the next day. Sometimes those messages left at pickup accounts were "missed".

I’m not sure which is worse—-the green light of death or the call the center asap message left at a pickup.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Let’s say that we may not share the same work ethic and leave it at that.

Nah, your fellow brownies are not allowed to go past the speed limit due to telematics...

No benefit to me to stay out on the road since I'm not hourly/ OT... I put on the lead insole on the right foot and burn rubber until my cargo is delivered.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Nah, your fellow brownies are not allowed to go past the speed limit due to telematics...
Nothing could be further from the truth. I've never heard of anybody being told to slow down due to telematics. Even the out of control speed demons. I have seen drivers questioned about being 5 mph below the speed limit. That conversation usually doesn't end well.

Indecisi0n

received one on Saturday.

“You’ve only delivered 30 stops. You’re NOT NEW ANYMORE!”

This was my 3rd Saturday on this blind route. So I drove around angry for the next 7 hours. That’s safe!
They want you to be angry because most people work faster when they are angry. Smile and don't let it get to you.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I had an OMS ask me why I was out of my regular delivery area. I had just finished my lunch after finishing my regular area and heading to a residential area they assigned to me from a different loop. Even if the OMS didn't know that, I was in an area that is between my area and the center so I wasn't even in an area I "shouldn't have been". Someone with half a brain would have been able to determine that I must have just been heading back to the center. A normal human being wouldn't have been obsessively staring at the map and waiting to send a message at the first sign of anything they didn't understand.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
No...it’s called lighting a fire under his ass.

Saturday’s are residential only. 30 stops should take no more than an hour or so.

Hell! My manager would never send me a message like that. He knows my 12 stops an hr would be down to 6 for the next week. Everything by the book plus orion to a tee. I'd kill them. They know it

iowa boy

As a fellow Masshole. I got this message which made me just absolutely livid. I drove around for the next 3 hours and 41 minutes plotting ways to make those bastards pay for such brazen lies. I mean really, who the friend* did they think they were talking to?

.3 LMAO!

View attachment 162074

"Well, then lets strap the orion computer in the drivers seat so it can show me how to do it".

Re-Raise

42B893AA-A103-42F3-822E-4F3AECB03607.jpeg

You're

Last edited: