When does the negotiations get to the economics/pay?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Pocket change.
Hope you get a raise so you can spend a little money for your next K-9.
Picked up our new boy 2 weeks ago after the breeder drove him 5 hours in a car, then spent 10 hours in customs getting his passport and then an 8 hour flight from Germany.
He's from Slovenia. Black Russian Terrier. Pretty crazy. Always wanted one.
Post some pics....

Coldworld

60 months and counting
29542390_10215217496974565_7393942899050172516_n.jpg
Is it difficult to bring a dog in through customs??? I assume it needs all of its shots before he’s allowed over???

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Shouldn’t you be scrubbing up for brain surgery? Or you just work at ups for :censored2:s and giggles?
Sorry for the delayed response, been at the doctor for my yearly physical.
Man, I've been retired 9 years.

DOCTOR: You are the most physically fit 61 year old man I have ever seen. You mind me asking how old your Dad was when he died?

ME: Hey! He's 77 and still kickin'! Bails hay. Up before I am and milks the cows.

DOCTOR:Wow! Impressive. Good genes. Well, how old was your Grandad when he passed away?

ME: Hey Hey ! Who said anything about him bein' gone? He's 93 still, drives the tractor, gets around, cooks. He got married last week.

DOCTOR: What? You're kiddin'! What in the world would a 93 year old man want to get married for?

ME: Hey Hey! Who said he wanted to?

F

Frankie's Friend

Sorry for the delayed response, been at the doctor for my yearly physical.
Man, I've been retired 9 years.

DOCTOR: You are the most physically fit 61 year old man I have ever seen. You mind me asking how old your Dad was when he died?

ME: Hey! He's 77 and still kickin'! Bails hay. Up before I am and milks the cows.

DOCTOR:Wow! Impressive. Good genes. Well, how old was your Grandad when he passed away?

ME: Hey Hey ! Who said anything about him bein' gone? He's 93 still, drives the tractor, gets around, cooks. He got married last week.

DOCTOR: What? You're kiddin'! What in the world would a 93 year old man want to get married for?

ME: Hey Hey! Who said he wanted to?
What the heck!? You guys all have a kid at 16 yrs of age?