moldsporh

....you find a PAL label stuck to the back of your sweatshirt after arriving home.

One week left.

Lets hear some other examples.

A pal label stuck to the back your sweatshirt means your buddy was playing a joke on you.

Getting your arse kicked in preload is when your pickoff calls out and the supervisor can't sort to save his skin. Then the slide is jammed all morning and you have to dig out for 5 hours.

PAL labels make it easier, but alot of you don't know what a load chart, sequence numbers, stop counts, and a wax crayon is.....@250+ PPH.

The old system would make alot of the new hires cry.

watdaflock?

A pal label stuck to the back your sweatshirt means your buddy was playing a joke on you.

Getting your arse kicked in preload is when your pickoff calls out and the supervisor can't sort to save his skin. Then the slide is jammed all morning and you have to dig out for 5 hours.

PAL labels make it easier, but alot of you don't know what a load chart, sequence numbers, stop counts, and a wax crayon is.....@250+ PPH.

No doubt, the old school way was inefficient. No way they could handle today's volume, using the old school load chart method. The volume back then is nowhere near what it is today.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
old system was better. UPS couldn't pass you aropund from pull to pull. You had one or a few pulls you knew and that was your spot.

My goodness is this true or what!? SOOOOOO many people don't shower!

There's a guy that just straight up doesn't care that he smells like rotten burger king. He got embarrassed enough last week to put his coat back on. He bakes in front of the heater. Screw it tho, not my belt, they can deal with his stank. I'm getting him a gift basket of bath stuff just to take the hint already holy moly.

Oh but haha, on topic, I've dropped another 20 pounds since Oct and I'm looking fantastic. I've started to buff up again. My cars ain't easy. The way our rollers are makes me a splitter for all the bulk and hardware and home depot trucks. I get to load my four with 1200 pieces while doing this.

I've started working my abs again. Cycling is easy and so is jogging so I've started running. I knew peak would get me in shape but not like this. Lots of pasta and chicken and cod and asparagus, kiwis and strawberries and raspberries. Mix in all the fast food and steaks. I've gotta be at 8k or more calories a day and it's melting off and dudes I'm starting to look friggin fantastic again it's liberating.

W

What The Hawk?

There's a guy that just straight up doesn't care that he smells like rotten burger king. He got embarrassed enough last week to put his coat back on. He bakes in front of the heater. Screw it tho, not my belt, they can deal with his stank. I'm getting him a gift basket of bath stuff just to take the hint already holy moly.
Lol good idea!!

Yeah I know haha. The guys on here suggested me just hand him a bar of soap haha. I'm really gonna go all out on the basket and make it festive and wrap the gifts and plastic on the basket with bows and ribbons. Body wash, deodorant, shampoo, maybe some razors and men's shave gel so it doesn't seem so "take a shower you're gross".