2018 Contract

If this contract passes, I’m out. I’m taking my talents to Amazon. 15+ hour plus all my yearly vegas winnings. My annual income will be like 55-60K. I’ll be making more than y’all 22.4 drivers.
BTW take the Yankees +1.5 if anyone of y’all in Vegas.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
If this contract passes, I’m out. I’m taking my talents to Amazon. 15+ hour plus all my yearly vegas winnings. My annual income will be like 55-60K. I’ll be making more than y’all 22.4 drivers.

You ever get that wage garnishment taken care of

Lmao

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member

Look genius.
I get that none of us like 22.4 drivers.

But let's at least play this smart.

22.4 drivers will start at $20.50/hr.
Amazon people start at $15/hr.

For you to make more than a combo driver, you'd need to be working at least 25% more hours than them.

And since the company will want to use 22.4 drivers as much as possible, the odds of you getting more hours is unlikely.

For driving in any aspect, it's going to be next to impossible to argue that UPS doesn't pay the most.

Jackofnotrades

If im already a cover driver at 30.77 and have no choice but to go to a 22.4 for a quicker full time will my pay drop to 20.00? Maybe a dumb question but vote time and wanted to see if anyone has input.

Future

Victory Ride
About 30k ahead of @Future, maybe more
9730C49A-52C1-4B23-B2B4-A60F28A70308.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Weren't you the one earning millions with your gambling skills?