dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
The emails we have all been getting from our locals are all fine and dandy and sound tough...but what do they accomplish? Nothing. Guarantee none of our business agents will be working 6 days a week or 70 hours so what do they care

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
The emails we have all been getting from our locals are all fine and dandy and sound tough...but what do they accomplish? Nothing. Guarantee none of our business agents will be working 6 days a week or 70 hours so what do they care
If we’ve learned anything from the last presidential election, piss enough people off, they’ll vote against anything that’s the status quo. I’d wager this will also apply to our next contract.

JL 0513

No word of 70 in my building. Most of us would be doing over 60 this week if that were the case because we are forced in tomorrow (Saturday) and most of us don't have a days worth of hours left. I will only be able to work about 4-5 hours.

Over disciplined0123

No word of 70 in my building. Most of us would be doing over 60 this week if that were the case because we are forced in tomorrow (Saturday) and most of us don't have a days worth of hours left. I will only be able to work about 4-5 hours.
That is all will be required is 4 to 5 hours of work I been told.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You have a right to 8 hours of work.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
In my local I can guarantee you that nobody works a 6th day unless they volunteer.