Over disciplined0123

Perfect timing UPS. Piss all of us off in a contract year. I want a strike.
And it’s only December 1st We are doomed this peak I believe. I seem to notice that all the dinosaurs ( the big shot managers and also supervisors with 30 plus years of experience)are retiring and getting replaced by the next generation which seem to be lacking in knowledge and even common sense

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
And it’s only December 1st We are doomed this peak I believe. I seem to notice that all the dinosaurs ( the big shot managers and also supervisors with 30 plus years of experience)are retiring and getting replaced by the next generation which seem to be lacking in knowledge and even common sense
Exactly. @FrigidFTSup was just promoted if that tells you anything.

JL 0513

You have a right to 8 hours of work.

Yeah I know, but they'll make you do something you don't want to do. Demanding 8 won't get you the day off tomorrow. I'm perfectly fine going in for a half day. I live 10 min from center. I could see if one lives 45 minutes or even an hour away that they wouldn't just come in for 4. $200 for 4 easy hours.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yeah I know, but they'll make you do something you don't want to do. Demanding 8 won't get you the day off tomorrow. I'm perfectly fine going in for a half day. I live 10 min from center. I could see if one lives 45 minutes or even an hour away that they wouldn't just come in for 4. $200 for 4 easy hours.
Not much I wouldn't do for $55 an hour.

over9five

Staff member
Helpful notes:

Yes, it's completely legal.

No, UPS did not have to get a special waiver to do this.

Yes, they can switch you from 60 to 70, and back to 60 whenever they want.

They can even switch some of your center to 70, and keep the rest at 60.

It's easy to keep track of hours (after some time) especially if you don't work thru midnight.

Think of all that money pouring in, and we all know there's nothing more important in life than that!