Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
The guards? I'm assuming he means no one cuts seals off property except DHS.

That's my point.

Other than UPS employees.

And I know rules are different everywhere.

We are told to cut the seal at a CPU/TDP account to verify the load if it is already sealed.

Johney

That's my point.

Other than UPS employees.

And I know rules are different everywhere.

We are told to cut the seal at a CPU/TDP account to verify the load if it is already sealed.
And there is where you are right as far as rules are different....we don't cut seals here and we don't put seals on CPU p/u's.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
We can take seals off if we need to, dispatch wouldn't even question it since about 30 trailers a sort are pulled off the wall with nothing.

At least once a week I have to build a set and go to dispatch because paperwork is missing or a bypass load was cut b cause a driver was too lazy to look at paperwork when inbounding.

averageguy14

Is it possible to have 2 punches on the same day? For example I start at 12:05 and punch out around 10:00. If they needed to could they call me back in for 20:00 or or 21:00?

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Is it possible to have 2 punches on the same day? For example I start at 12:05 and punch out around 10:00. If they needed to could they call me back in for 20:00 or or 21:00?

For us that would be 1.5x on all second punch hours. If we don't get supervisors approval they get all over us for doing it.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Rumor has it that Sunday is gonna be a mandatory work day for all M-friend feeder drivers here. Haven't got the official word yet.

over9five

Staff member
Rumor has it that Sunday is gonna be a mandatory work day for all M-friend feeder drivers here. Haven't got the official word yet.
We could all bang in here, and they wouldn't even miss us.
There are a staggering amount of gypsies hauling our loads from the rail.

over9five

Staff member
No one being forced here.
We have a full contingent of Gypsies working Chema.
We will be giving optionals and extra vacation time all thru Peak.

Sweeper

Where’s the broom?
Chema gypsies showing up in our local package centers bringing in zzz’s for the preload. Our guys have tons of DOT hours left. Something is wrong with this picture.