FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
No one being forced here.
We have a full contingent of Gypsies working Chema.
We will be giving optionals and extra vacation time all thru Peak.
I can’t believe I’m going to say this but....File, file, file.

We’re putting relief sorts up left and right to relieve CHEMA and all I hear is that they can’t cover loads because of lack of drivers. Time they pay for their incompetence. Unreal

over9five

Staff member
I can’t believe I’m going to say this but....File, file, file.

We’re putting relief sorts up left and right to relieve CHEMA and all I hear is that they can’t cover loads because of lack of drivers. Time they pay for their incompetence. Unreal
Interesting. I ask for extra work every night, and every night they say they're all set.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
They're letting guys here work as long as they want. One of our guys worked 23 hours this past friday.

They tell us there is no work but contractors are lined up at the gate. We just tell them we are shifting and go on the yard to get our hours after finishing our regular work.

This year they are trying to classify some drivers as shifters on peak bids and limit them to 8 hours... Up to now no mangement person wants to be the one to send them home and be filed on, so they are all staying for 12+ hours.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
They tell us there is no work but contractors are lined up at the gate. We just tell them we are shifting and go on the yard to get our hours after finishing our regular work.

This year they are trying to classify some drivers as shifters on peak bids and limit them to 8 hours... Up to now no mangement person wants to be the one to send them home and be filed on, so they are all staying for 12+ hours.
Plenty of contractors here too, but this year's batch seems particularly incompetent.

twoweeled

Don't' know where else to go. Is there a good number for a National Complaint, or do I have to mail Atlanta still? It's been awhile. I'm having an issue with Florida Management. Anyone?

Johney

Don't' know where else to go. Is there a good number for a National Complaint, or do I have to mail Atlanta still? It's been awhile. I'm having an issue with Florida Management. Anyone?
Feeders? All the feeder sups here are the most easy going group of management I've ever seen working for this company.