Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
I am only 2 months in, been asking around. Some say we work, some say we dont

First Peak in Feeder as well. I've been asking and have been told it's a lot of waiting in the break room.

There will be a few working, but not many.

We do not make pickups on Christmas eve, so no night sorts or reloads to process pickups and no trailers to move.

There may be a few jobs moving air trailers, and a few CPU jobs making deliveries, but that's about it.

Indecisi0n

I barely work any extra days/holidays. Other drivers are always amazed I turn it down and then all ask me "You know how much money that is"? I always say yes , I just don't care.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I barely work any extra days/holidays. Other drivers are always amazed I turn it down and then all ask me "You know how much money that is"? I always say yes , I just don't care.
Same here. I listen to these guys bragging about how much money they make by working all the extra days and I just think "Is that how much your life is worth?".

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Same here. I listen to these guys bragging about how much money they make by working all the extra days and I just think "Is that how much your life is worth?".

I make plenty to enjoy taking some days off and not worry about how much money I am "losing" by not working that day.

I work to live, I do not live to work.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Christmas Eve in feeders is (was) usually spent, at least at my house, sitting on the floor of the garage putting toys together with a 6 pack of beer nearby. Wife was usually the lookout, making sure the kids didn't wake up and wander around.

ManInBrown

Is christmas eve a regular day for feeder ?
I asked that question also. Driver in my building says if you bid a job that week or have a job and it starts after 3pm you’ll do nothing. Might even be sent home. Anything earlier is a light work day, but will definitely work 8 hours.