Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
To each their own I guess, although I would take a mileage run in a minute just for the money. Last year the company turned our two biggest mileage runs into 4-10 hourly runs, talk about a haircut.

We have quite a few 4x10 mileage runs, they seem pretty popular with the old timers who don't think 40+ years is enough.

I really don't understand mileage. We have a meet point and every run they have over 500 miles is payed as mileage, even extras. We have a bunch at 600+ that are hourly.

Indecisi0n

I TO'ed the other day back just because I was feeling lazy and it was my last leg. Halfway back to the HUB I was thinking to myself this :censored2: isn't even worth it. Tractors do kill your back.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
The twin screws were much nicer. We had single and twins that were very close by number and the twins shifted and drove so much better than the single axles.

Surprised they scrapped a 269xxx, that's not too old compared to some I see at various hubs.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
The twin screws were much nicer. We had single and twins that were very close by number and the twins shifted and drove so much better than the single axles.

Surprised they scrapped a 269xxx, that's not too old compared to some I see at various hubs.
They're all on the ADA list, along with the Sterlings. Basically any tractor that hasn't been retrofitted with the wingman system is living on borrowed time.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
B0BECF0F-0F98-41C5-AAA1-C02A2C16EC37.png
Before my time, thank god. I heard the stories...