Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
You Moved coyote loads recently??? We’ve had guys move loads and have to wait 2 hours for them to be loaded.... one move a few miles took 1/2 the day....

It's been awhile.

I heard Coke was bad for that. They didn't care that we were UPS. If we were moving loads for Coyote, they expected us to be there just like any freight company and wait in line to be loaded, sometimes for hours.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It's been awhile.

I heard Coke was bad for that. They didn't care that we were UPS. If we were moving loads for Coyote, they expected us to be there just like any freight company and wait in line to be loaded, sometimes for hours.
Why isn’t teamster coke drivers moving those loads.... that’s what I would like to know...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Hey guys... wondering how many of you dim your lights when going through a weigh station???? I see many of the gypos do this but there isn’t a sign posted and isn’t it smart to leave them on so the weighmaster knows you have operable head lights??? I always turn my fogs off if I get pulled in and was running them.... I do know some drivers turn their lights off out of courtesy.....thought???

Johney

Hey guys... wondering how many of you dim your lights when going through a weigh station???? I see many of the gypos do this but there isn’t a sign posted and isn’t it smart to leave them on so the weighmaster knows you have operable head lights??? I always turn my fogs off if I get pulled in and was running them.... I do know some drivers turn their lights off out of courtesy.....thought???
I never do or have ever heard it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Leave em on.
Some of our weigh stations even have signs posted saying to turn them on.

fedx

Extra Large Package

I've seen truck drivers behind me turning them off. I guess they can't tell if you have a burned out headlight if they're off. My semi has a dash light that will let you know if you have a burned out headlight, so I know if one's out ahead of time.

Indecisi0n

Weight stations? Ain't nobody got time for that. Cut all lights and mash the gas pedal !!!!

But on the for reals, most stations have signs posted to leave the lights on. I leave mine on. Only lights I might turn off are the fogs.

brostalss

Weight stations? Ain't nobody got time for that. Cut all lights and mash the gas pedal !!!!

But on the for reals, most stations have signs posted to leave the lights on. I leave mine on. Only lights I might turn off are the fogs.

And I've seen the opposite as well saying Dim Your Lights.