Indecisi0n

:censored3:
Yea. Slaving away.:dead: It actually wouldn’t be bad if the management team had any kind of leadership skills and a back bone.
Management no longer manages. All they do is follow orders from up above and pass it on. It's why I stopped talking to them about my route. They weren't able to do anything about it so why waste my time. Sups in feeders are a different breed. I had my sup give me his personal number when I was new and told me "You call me for anything. I don't care if its 3AM if you are jammed up and need help call me".

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Management no longer manages. All they do is follow orders from up above and pass it on. It's why I stopped talking to them about my route. They weren't able to do anything about it so why waste my time. Sups in feeders are a different breed. I had my sup give me his personal number when I was new and told me "You call me for anything. I don't care if its 3AM if you are jammed up and need help call me".

Have you let him “unjam” you yet? :P

brostalss

It's like working for a whole different company in Feeder.

Indecisi0n

That’s what I keep hearing and have read.

Side note. I know most of you are on the east coast. Anyone from the Midwest or west coast?
giphy.gif