Trash Panda

Just curious, is it a thing at hubs where they bump those in progression up to seasonal rate if they bring in casual feeder drivers.

Thought i read in a thread awhile back about that happening in some hubs but cant find it.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Just curious, is it a thing at hubs where they bump those in progression up to seasonal rate if they bring in casual feeder drivers.

Thought i read in a thread awhile back about that happening in some hubs but cant find it.
Here, if they bring anyone in off the street, anyone still in their 30 days automatically makes seniority.

roofus backster

my dog! her name is rousey...
I started last week in feeder, do teams split the .86 a mile?

What determines whether a daily run is mileage or hourly!? Got one we do 30 miles is difference, one is hourly and one is milage?

How do you do upsgo on desktop!?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mack37

I started last week in feeder, do teams split the .86 a mile?

What determines whether a daily run is mileage or hourly!? Got one we do 30 miles is difference, one is hourly and one is milage?

How do you do upsgo on desktop!?

Did you get one of the Chicago team openings? PM me if you did.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
We have a few here.Kinda sucks in a way cause you can work 12 hours and only get 2 of that as o/t. Three day weekends are nice though.
4 10's never make it very far down the bid around here, especially a Monday or Friday SDO. I'd take one in a minute.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
4 10's never make it very far down the bid around here, especially a Monday or Friday SDO. I'd take one in a minute.
I would have kept working if scored a layover run. those guys never leave. 3.5 days a week and then they sign up for kush weekend run to take 3 hr run to Sac and come back empty. 8 hours time and a half on Sat and double time on Sunday if available.

roofus backster

my dog! her name is rousey...
can someone still plz answer my 3 questions! pretty plz with a cherry on top, i want to know do sleepers split the .86 cents a mile, what determines hourly or mileage rate on a daily run, and how do i do upsgo on pc/desktop!!!???