roofus backster

my dog! her name is rousey...
As stated you split the miles, hourly for delays/fuel, per diem is $50/day.

It's negotiated in the work rules if other than Layover/Sleeper. We have no mileage runs other than Layover/Sleeper in AZ, California has a bunch of new non-Layover mileage runs so it varies.

I just use Upsers.com when I hate myself, the Upsgo app would probably have to be used on a tablet.
So! Say if senior driver gets paid @ .86 cents and I'm a newby, my rate starts @ .60 cents! How they split that!?

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
You split the miles, not the pay.

If you run 2000 miles, he gets 1000 miles at $0.86 and you get 1000 miles at $0.60.

This is correct.

Then you would also be paid $.035 in per diem per mile. This would be paid for all 2,000 miles. That's why I just add $.07 to the mileage rate and divide the mileage in half. In this case he would get $.67 x 1,000 miles.

govols019

You smell that?
Driving a load in late at night and a car sits on your hip with badly aimed headlights that hit your rear view mirror. Grrrrrrr.

That's when my back trailer can start swaying....they tend to go on then.

I want to carry a spot light with me to hit those people back.

Oh yeah, if it's not foggy turn your damn fog lights off.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
C5BC2CF2-C1CC-4300-8F44-BC2DA206BD77.jpeg
I miss something ??
Is this a new symbol for program upgrade ? Never saw this till today !!
We are watching!! :)

roofus backster

my dog! her name is rousey...
This is correct.

Then you would also be paid $.035 in per diem per mile. This would be paid for all 2,000 miles. That's why I just add $.07 to the mileage rate and divide the mileage in half. In this case he would get $.67 x 1,000 miles.
When or how do u get per diem!? On same check as run or seperate?