HFolb23

Tested positive for Covid last week and got a phone call from Atlanta a few days later. They asked my tractor number and said they’re going to have the mechanics clean and sanitize it for me.

Does anyone know if they’re actually making the mechanics do this? They’re not janitors, seems out of line for them and I’d be pretty mad if I was a mechanic being asked to clean up a covid positive tractor. Im a grown adult and can clean my own mess.

I have an assigned tractor and don’t share with anyone, but we also don’t have tractor mechanics at my center. I didn’t clean any of my stuff out of it (because i didn’t know that’d be my last day at work) and now I’m hoping my tractor and everything in it is still there when I get back, and it didn’t get towed to the hub.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Tested positive for Covid last week and got a phone call from Atlanta a few days later. They asked my tractor number and said they’re going to have the mechanics clean and sanitize it for me.

Does anyone know if they’re actually making the mechanics do this? They’re not janitors, seems out of line for them and I’d be pretty mad if I was a mechanic being asked to clean up a covid positive tractor. Im a grown adult and can clean my own mess.

I have an assigned tractor and don’t share with anyone, but we also don’t have tractor mechanics at my center. I didn’t clean any of my stuff out of it (because i didn’t know that’d be my last day at work) and now I’m hoping my tractor and everything in it is still there when I get back, and it didn’t get towed to the hub.
They supposedly have the car wash/parkers doing it here… most likely just run a Clorox rag over wheel, handrails etc

quad decade guy

Never heard of this or from Atlanta.....

Or anyone really cared....we were never tested for negative. Just told to come back and matter fact told not to quarantine if you didn't feel like it.....absolutely true.

And because of HIPPA, no one knows....especially the cover driver who hopped right into your tractor......

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.

Or anyone really cared....we were never tested for negative. Just told to come back and matter fact told not to quarantine if you didn't feel like it.....absolutely true.

And because of HIPPA, no one knows....especially the cover driver who hopped right into your tractor......
Did you get you back pay 💰 when you were out with covid for 10 days ?

Last edited:

pkgdriver

HIPAA

Federal Law helping

quad decade guy

We need to get back to focusing on the importance things like load retainers and covid back pay. Don’t let your hatred blind you Quad, you’re almost at the finish line. You only have one decade left. Stay strong brother .
Not true.

Load retainers are/were important. Covid pay is too. Got a point? Keep digging champ.

I will make another $600k though....before retiring....

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
So satisfying when the arrow hits bone.
external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif

What'dyabringmetoday???

got stuck on the highway once when the CHP closed it due to a fatality motorcycle accident. Had a set of doubles . So had to break set up , rebuild facing the other way and drive the wrong way to exit and use a frontage road for detour.

The CHP had diverted all the other traffic off behind me. There were no other trucks .
Sure...