qdg2

Thank you, I’m ready to put in the work and hopefully something really good comes out of this. Anywhere I go I’m sure it will be the same thing, just starting from the bottom and pu in lute work … it’s the beer company or this and the beer company is the same, I have to start from bottom and gain seniority……I’m 100% I can handle it.
Lot's of trade schools out there. Pay really well......the trades.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
To all: Noting where the personal attacks began.....especially admin. I'll respond in kind momentarily.

The OP will just have to evaluate which response is more "ignorant" than the other while providing the most help and guidance....I wouldn't apply for a job based on a "figure of speech".....

My response is learned behavior....true. 40+years of experience.

Say, why would an OP listen to a guy that doesn't even work at UPS? Good question. Especially currently...

I will say, I'm surprised your response wasn't filled with bullying or disparagement or even some sort of sexual innuendo.
Like your disparagement of the woman(women) in the other thread(21 year pt female).......that's more your MO. I believe she called you a bully. Most satisfying I will admit. And spot on.

Again, my words stand for the OP. He needs to know a casual position is just that.......flushed after Christmas(Peak). If I were him and looking for something permanent....I'd look elsewhere. I'm not sure why delivering beer was his only other choice.

TLDR
After that rant I’am going to need to see some credentials

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Ignorance is bliss they say......
14DFA1B7-7732-4192-AC62-88E70C27EF29.gif

C505EC38-E37A-48DC-9B89-A31CBADB55E4.gif

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Central Sort !!!!!!
Don't be an idiot , if your loads not ready , don't wander off , be behind that trailer when it's done !! They are looking at this and are watching ,, if you hit central sort , don't be napping or to far away ,, don't get caught being stupid ,,you'll be stealing time ,, if the load is ready earlier than your pull time , close the dam door and leave ,, we had a few people get themselves on the poop list up here !!

over9five

Staff member
Central Sort !!!!!!
Don't be an idiot , if your loads not ready , don't wander off , be behind that trailer when it's done !! They are looking at this and are watching ,, if you hit central sort , don't be napping or to far away ,, don't get caught being stupid ,,you'll be stealing time ,, if the load is ready earlier than your pull time , close the dam door and leave ,, we had a few people get themselves on the poop list up here !!
Yup! This job is so EASY! Do what you know you're supposed to do....

trickpony1

Yup! This job is so EASY! Do what you know you're supposed to do....
One night, at my pull time, I shut the trailer door and put my lock on it.
No load retainer. Load stand got left inside. Slide was full and spilling over.

I had to go upstairs to get my paperwork because some smart :censored2:, hotshot PT supe didn't do his job.
By the time I got upstairs the hotshot PT supe had called and said I pulled with people in the trailer.

Really?

Rules for thee but not for me. (management creed).

HFolb23

Central Sort !!!!!!

They sent out a mass IVIS message here saying no central sort, no shift, no trailer not ready delay and said that if the load is going to be longer than 20 minutes we need to be on shiftcom.

Cowboy Mac

They sent out a mass IVIS message here saying no central sort, no shift, no trailer not ready delay and said that if the load is going to be longer than 20 minutes we need to be on shiftcom.
How am I supposed to know how long it takes? I’ve had PT sups tell me it’ll be ready in 15 and I’m there for an hour before they let me leave.