Star B

White Lightening
lol, I gave the Delta ATL based flight attendants so much :censored2: when I worked at the airline during the last snowmageddon

Catatonic

Nine Lives
You have acreage monkey??
I have 8 acres here but due to our house being 650' from the road and everyone else at 100 feet, it's more like 30 acres. We can't see any neighbors except a light through the ridges and trees during the mid-winter and no one has complained about my late night pool parties with loud music in 18 years.
I've never met any of my neighbors either ... liked by my neighbors as much as I like them.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I have 8 acres here but due to our house being 650' from the road and everyone else at 100 feet, it's more like 30 acres. We can't see any neighbors except a light through the ridges and trees during the mid-winter and no one has complained about my late night pool parties with loud music in 18 years.
I've never met any of my neighbors either ... liked by my neighbors as much as I like them.
Ok , I was thinking you lived near downtown Atlanta..... I guess not!!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Ok , I was thinking you lived near downtown Atlanta..... I guess not!!
About 25 miles from I-75/85 at I-20 or 18 as the crow flies.
I live 7 miles from the Atlanta city limits.
And I bet you probably bought that place for pennies on the dollar...how long have you lived there??
18 years

542thruNthru

I know exactly how you feel! We are doomed out here in San Diego. Can't see a gosh darn thing in this bright sun. It's 77 degrees out and I ran out of sun screen! God help us!
san-diego-day-1-blogher-5.jpg