retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
This is the best I could do for Texas. Hell, some winters, it doesn't even get below freezing here, let alone snow.
IMG_1505.JPG

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
5E58209B-67DF-4359-8A1D-9DB3329AC9F6.jpeg
I’m not working tomorrow! I left my pickup home and drove something with front-wheel drive today. My son couldn’t get my truck back into our driveway with six inches of snow.

We got called off the road at 5:30 today. I left with 220 stops and brought back 60. I had my golf cart route loaded back on my car since they didn’t have any snow chains for it. My Hub is a disaster area that has been rolling about thirty trailers a day all week. My manager actually thinks it will be February before we get cleaned up from Peak. It’s really that bad.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
View attachment 169396 I’m not working tomorrow! I left my pickup home and drove something with front-wheel drive today. My son couldn’t get my truck back into our driveway with six inches of snow.

We got called off the road at 5:30 today. I left with 220 stops and brought back 60. I had my golf cart route loaded back on my car since they didn’t have any snow chains for it. My Hub is a disaster area that has been rolling about thirty trailers a day all week. My manager actually thinks it will be February before we get cleaned up from Peak. It’s really that bad.
February holy :censored2:. That's insane. People will not be happy.