542thruNthru

Nor can all "old" guys

Shut up old man! I could paint you easy with this brush!
CQ48HIuWcAAtmWX.jpg

clean hairy

So, these pvd folks will get a cakewalk 8 hour day.
Yet, management cannot give 8 hour days to Drivers who have given decades of dedication to the Company, along with beat up bodies?
Does anyone else see something wrong with this picture?

OrionsBitch

Not...
Part of me understand why people are upset about PVD's.....but at the same time you guys have been bitching about long hours all year and basically forever. Here comes UPS with a solution (take small residential deliveries) and everyone is up in arms. If I can be done around 5:30-6 everyday I don't give a :censored2: who delivers my residential packages or how much they make. Some times you guys just bitch to bitch.

Box Ox

you guys have been bitching about long hours all year and basically forever. Here comes UPS with a solution (take small residential deliveries) and everyone is up in arms. If I can be done around 5:30-6 eve

Bad news. UPS "solutions" never result in lighter routes/shorter days. Just fewer routes.

SafetyFirst

Just for peak now, but doesn't mean it would stay that way! Also if UPS isn't making pension contributions to your fund passed on PVD hours worked you'll likely feel that later.

There is a reason UPS doesn't care about paying overtime if the alternative is having to put more routes on the road and it's a financial one

Indecisi0n

Part of me understand why people are upset about PVD's.....but at the same time you guys have been bitching about long hours all year and basically forever. Here comes UPS with a solution (take small residential deliveries) and everyone is up in arms. If I can be done around 5:30-6 everyday I don't give a :censored2: who delivers my residential packages or how much they make. Some times you guys just bitch to bitch.
The solution is to hire more drivers, not bring on scabs.

Dhydratd

Yet, management cannot give 8 hour days to Drivers who have given decades of dedication to the Company, along with beat up bodies?
Please tell me you're not surprised by this! Their goal is to replace us all.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Geeeeeeezus now I get why your local is so weak. Full of guys like you.

Holy hell

542thruNthru

You have got to be kidding. You're the guy that will sell out everyone else just so you can get what you want. Remember that when you retire and the young guys sell you out.

PVD would eliminate jobs and routes. You wouldn't get off any earlier though they would promise you that and you'd jump all over it. It's sad how easily you sound like you'd cave.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You have got to be kidding. You're the guy that will sell out everyone else just so you can get what you want. Remember that when you retire and the young guys sell you out.

PVD would eliminate jobs and routes. You wouldn't get off any earlier though they would promise you that and you'd jump all over it. It's sad how easily you sound like you'd cave.
The sickening thing about it is all he's done is bitch about how the union is a joke.

Uhhhh take a look in the mirror dude.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I'm scheduled to go to a PVD trainer class next month. It's no rumor

Pretty narrow minded view

35years

Gravy route
I'm scheduled to go to a PVD trainer class next month. It's no rumor
Don't buy your ticket yet...
According to DM and Local Union leadership PVD is "on hold" at the present moment. IF, if, if it is implemented, it will not start till November, and only after consulting with the union.

I can not speak for individual locals who sell out.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
They get an 8 hour guarantee. Nobody is saying they will get 8 hour days