Getting ugly

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
uhh
Thats fine, sorry I asked you again in a previous post. I was just going to help you do the math as to where you might fall in the final outcome of a strike. Your previous post, where you alloud to a possible classification change really made my question pertinent but I respect you privacy. Good luck in your future job, and may it be a happier enviroment.
you got to earn his trust

Coldworld

60 months and counting
"$100,000 UPS hourlies with excellent bennies go on STRIKE!"

ya, the public is going to love that.
The difference is everybody knows that ups works their people like dogs.... everybody.... we had support in 97 even though our wage then were above the average (and the company putting it out there how much we made)... now in 2018, throw in the fact that we deliver peoples amazon and that the govt gave businesses huge tax cuts and that we still are worked like dogs and I honestly thing everybody but the most Jealous anti union people will totally have our backs....

Last edited:

Indecisi0n

Thats fine, sorry I asked you again in a previous post. I was just going to help you do the math as to where you might fall in the final outcome of a strike. Your previous post, where you alloud to a possible classification change really made my question pertinent but I respect you privacy. Good luck in your future job, and may it be a happier enviroment.
What math is there to do? We are mistreated and I am ready to stand up and fight. If it cost me my job then so be it. I'm not a dlck but at the same time I am not a sheep.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Raccoons are often family down here in the south. Made me think of how “Uncle Ted” went when I saw that awful picture with the balloon.
Do pet stores sell them or are they raised around people when young....they can be very mean suckers and rip through all but the most vicious dog breeds....