Ground taking over

dezguy

Anyone have anything new to report in terms of closings, layoffs, etc.? If you have any official company documents, please post them.
Ground guys in my city are being trained on express deliveries and pups. No word on when they take over but I'd guess soon, for us.

It will be fine

They’re making the contractors sign NDA’s when they even have the meetings about combining. I don’t know why they think it needs to be a secret.

zeev

Express will be hung out to dry quickly, like killing an animal reassure than bop it over the head, sorry but that’s the way FedEx operates

Empty Pockets

Local stations served by mem that have met and announced merging.
JBRA and mountain Home
CGIA and SIKA
TUPA yesterday
GTRA 3 weeks ago
PAHA today
MKLA
JANA ground told us we would be in the building in June

TUP says they had to sign NDAs

bacha29

They’re making the contractors sign NDA’s when they even have the meetings about combining. I don’t know why they think it needs to be a secret.
They don't want contractors finding out the hosing they're in for from unofficial sources . Prime Weasel wants the pleasure of doing that to you himself. bad news is bad new no matter who you get it from.

So they want NDA's but have they told you yet how much additional settlement money you're going to get for saving him billions?

zeev

They don't want contractors finding out the hosing they're in for from unofficial sources . Prime Weasel wants the pleasure of doing that to you himself. bad news is bad new no matter who you get it from.

So they want NDA's but have they told you yet how much additional settlement money you're going to get for saving him billions?
No wonder there are so many Ground trucks for sale. What are they gonna do revoke your contract if it leaks out. Obviously the new contract is nothing to brag about.

Gone fishin

No wonder there are so many Ground trucks for sale. What are they gonna do revoke your contract if it leaks out. Obviously the new contract is nothing to brag about.
If ground actually gets express deliveries, that’s the end. Ground employees aren’t doing that for the same money and contractors aren’t playing the trickle down.
It’s literally impossible