Ground taking over

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
"Producers" refers to oil production in your really bad example, not labor unions. To extrapolate this piece into criticisms of labor is really stretching it thin. Hey, speaking of unions, which former presidents draw (or drew) pensions from the Screen Actors Guild? You don't want to answer, so I will.
A. Ronald Reagan. Actually president of SAG for a long time
B. Donald Trump. Draws a 6-figure pension from SAG-AFTRA despite "disassociating" himself from the union.
Wow, TWO big unionists. Explain.

Last edited:

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
"Producers" refers to oil production in your really bad example, not labor unions.
It said producers of a good or service, but thanks for trying. I don't pass judgement on cartels or unions, I simply recognize what they are. Liking them or not liking them is your business.
To extrapolate this piece into criticisms of labor is really stretching it thin. Hey, speaking of unions, which former presidents draw (or drew) pensions from the Screen Actors Guild? You don't want to answer, so I will.
A. Ronald Reagan. Actually president of SAG for a long time
B. Donald Trump. Draws a 6-figure pension from SAG-AFTRA despite "disassociating" himself from the union.
Wow, TWO big unionists. Explain.

'Hey the discussion isn't really going the way I wanted so I'll complain about Trump instead!'

Ah, your standard fallback...attack me and deflect from the issue at hand.

Your point was very clear, and then you made it crystal clear. Quit trying to deflect the conversation. If the sheet fits, wear it.

More deflection and no answers.

More deflection for Trump? You surprise me.

BHO is off the table too. Quit deflection to the past.

It's always interesting to see The Right deflect when one of their own is in question.

Still deflecting to Hillary, because that's all you've got.

I love how all of you still deflect to Hillary

Here we go with the Clinton deflection again.

Again,you deflect, this time to Obama. Nothingburger...ever. So, now you'll have to deflect to the Clintons.

Again, a deflection to the Clinton's. You need to remember she isn't in office, so she no longer matters. Perhaps you should remove her pictures from your bedroom ceiling.

Keep deflecting to the Clintons because it won't last forever. Eventually, your boy will have to face the facts.

Deflect away from Trump and onto the investigators. Wow, Desperation time, and a classic Trump tactic. "Accuse the accuser".
Dano, please start your deflection, name-calling, and usual shill activities.

Nice deflection.

Hey, BUG. It's ALWAYS Obama's fault. Standard Right Wing deflection when you've got zero.

More irrelevant deflection.

Deflecting the thread and making up useless crap nobody cares about.

NC man

Yep, lots of internet ads in my area for ground drivers. Go figure, bad pay ,bad benefits and can’t keep people and that includes Express these days for new hires.

Lates

Yep, lots of internet ads in my area for ground drivers. Go figure, bad pay ,bad benefits and can’t keep people and that includes Express these days for new hires.
Yes they are all over the place where we just merged. I’m on my way out in the next few weeks if things would have stayed the same wouldn’t have been looking. The company screwed us and expects us to be grateful they have a position an hour away so we can keep our jobs.

Gone fishin

Yes they are all over the place where we just merged. I’m on my way out in the next few weeks if things would have stayed the same wouldn’t have been looking. The company screwed us and expects us to be grateful they have a position an hour away so we can keep our jobs.
Yep , like they said , depends on your area. The ground hub is absolutely horrible and are constantly short handed. There’s talk of giving express more ground. It’s crazy. Express isn’t full staffed either

bacha29

The thing to remember about an Express controlled box. From the moment it was picked until it landed right in the customer's lap Fat Freddy controlled it. Now it's going from an air broker contractor and passed around between god only knows how many ground contractors and nobody' s going to worry about how long it takes for it to finally get there....Yet Fat Freddy and Raj still seem to think think that they can maintain the same level control over that box they a had before.....Ok, we'll see.

NC man

Fedex ,always trying to reinvent the wheel. Finally dumped roads and went back to SRA. Everyone had an area like before,worked great and then E Star debacle.
keep drivers,get rid of engineers.

Lates

Yep , like they said , depends on your area. The ground hub is absolutely horrible and are constantly short handed. There’s talk of giving express more ground. It’s crazy. Express isn’t full staffed either
It’s going to happen everywhere eventually it saves them billions the depends on your area more so means they aren’t telling everyone to avoid a mass exodus.

Gone fishin

It’s going to happen everywhere eventually it saves them billions the depends on your area more so means they aren’t telling everyone to avoid a mass exodus.
So if they say , I don’t care if we go out of business, we’re doing this. Find me 1000’’s of idiots to break their back for 17 bucks and no benefits like the 1970’s. I admit they might try , but it’s impossible to succeed. This generation and beyond no longer work like that

Lates

So if they say , I don’t care if we go out of business, we’re doing this. Find me 1000’’s of idiots to break their back for 17 bucks and no benefits like the 1970’s. I admit they might try , but it’s impossible to succeed. This generation and beyond no longer work like that
Somehow ground has survived they find employees some how. Plenty of people find a job and spend their life to scared or to lazy to leave.

Gone fishin

Somehow ground has survived they find employees some how. Plenty of people find a job and spend their life to scared or to lazy to leave.
They survived because they have 4-5 days to deliver unlike express that has hours. Commit times is a different ball game

Lates

They survived because they have 4-5 days to deliver unlike express that has hours. Commit times is a different ball game
Until someone shows numbers on how it’s going we won’t know if they are making it. The company will only see the money they are saving on employees and then maybe commits won’t matter so much.

Gone fishin

Until someone shows numbers on how it’s going we won’t know if they are making it. The company will only see the money they are saving on employees and then maybe commits won’t matter so much.
If I use a service that fails , I will no longer use that service. I will go elsewhere

Lates

If I use a service that fails , I will no longer use that service. I will go elsewhere
Idk it really seems to be working pretty good at our station the last two days. It doesn’t seem to be the horrible failure everyone thought it would be. There are issues to be fixed but nothing that seems major. It’s just less complicated than we thought it would be I guess. It’s still demoralizing this is happening and seems unreal.