Ground taking over

Lates

We merged last week. Seems to be going more smoothly than I had hoped for. The ramp sends the day turn freight to the ground hub so they can get it to the station early in the am with the ground freight. The rest comes on the ctv. Ground handlers unload the cans. Express does the docs. Ground has to get the packages loaded in the contractors trucks by 9:45am or they have to pay them some kind of fee. On the pm ground handlers unload the trucks and express loads the cans. Ground drivers do not print labels or pull paperwork during pups so express has to do this as the packages come down the belt. Our pull time was moved up 30min. I’m sure customers are loving that.
The pickup situation is ridiculous have had customers complaining their pickups have been sitting for days. We have people staying late just pup the express packages ground is picking up.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The pickup situation is ridiculous have had customers complaining their pickups have been sitting for days. We have people staying late just pup the express packages ground is picking up.
Operations just as they have always been, just like Dano said. PSP and Bravo Zulu to our great team at FedEx.

dezguy

So, is ground gonna ground and just letting pups sit at customer locations or are they being swipped but not scanned?

Lates

So, is ground gonna ground and just letting pups sit at customer locations or are they being swipped but not scanned?
Both we are going to lose customers over it. The probation office sends out urine test and lost their minds when a ground employee who is on probation showed up to pick them up lol.

Empty Pockets

My station had the meeting two weeks ago but gave not details. "I don't know" was their anwer to every question.
Jonesborough(JBR merged last week. They kept 25 out of 47 couriers. On the first day at Ground, two couriers were given 16 packages to deliver and the rest were sent home.

Jackson Ms, JANA, had their meeting yesterday morning and it was effing brutal. Here is the paperwork they got. Just read the first paragraph...73 folks losing their jobs out of about 85.

Attachments

• jackson-ms-station-to-layoff-nearly-80-employees-by-v0-yfm8mbh05f4b1.jpg
    jackson-ms-station-to-layoff-nearly-80-employees-by-v0-yfm8mbh05f4b1.jpg
    270.1 KB · Views: 27

Empty Pockets

Check your state to see who’s closing FedEx will tell you nothing.
Ten minutes after a buddy sent me that pic, we had a ground delivery. I told him were I worked and asked if he knew anything. He told me they are expecting more freight at the end of June or July. That freight will be coming from my station so we expect to have our 90 day warninv in the next month.

Order something that ground delivers and ask them...they know more than our folks are telling us.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
My station had the meeting two weeks ago but gave not details. "I don't know" was their anwer to every question.
Jonesborough(JBR merged last week. They kept 25 out of 47 couriers. On the first day at Ground, two couriers were given 16 packages to deliver and the rest were sent home.

Jackson Ms, JANA, had their meeting yesterday morning and it was effing brutal. Here is the paperwork they got. Just read the first paragraph...73 folks losing their jobs out of about 85.
Dano??

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
It appears Waco, and Temple, Texas are first on the chopping block here. Reportedly, 36 week severance packages are being offered.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
On Sept 5th, there will be 73 less drivers and 3 less managers at the JANA station
Just remember, the official company line is
directly from the Nazi command and control center at Hogan’s Heroes. “ We know Noth-ING!!” Of course they know and the rest of Express will follow. The resident shill has told us multiple versions of the “business innovation”, but the corporate talking heads have consistently told the business media exactly what is happening.
Please, if you’re an Express employee, just do some research.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Imagine the jobs saved and the money that could be made, if only management had......sad.
The forgotten man. Worked hard and do your job. Your leaders will uck it up for you.