Ground taking over

Guitarman01

I don't get the relocation thing. That must mean they are pretty confident that some areas or stations are going to stay intact. I mean you wouldn't relocate only to be told a few months later do you wish to relocate again? Right lol?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Stay intact till they get enough Ground to cover than bye bye
They’ll offer to relocate you to east butt hole. No one will want to travel. You might get lucky to get a new location that’s close, but most won’t. Polish that resume.

Empty Pockets

It appears Waco, and Temple, Texas are first on the chopping block here. Reportedly, 36 week severance packages are being offered.
It was too crappy of a copy, but yup, Temple shutting down so probably loosing everyone.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1686104810708.jpg
    FB_IMG_1686104810708.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 24

Lates

I don't get the relocation thing. That must mean they are pretty confident that some areas or stations are going to stay intact. I mean you wouldn't relocate only to be told a few months later do you wish to relocate again? Right lol?
I wouldn’t be confident in it. If it is within driving distance I wouldn’t be to scared but packing up and moving nope not a chance.

Gone fishin

I wouldn’t be confident in it. If it is within driving distance I wouldn’t be to scared but packing up and moving nope not a chance.
Someone from a merging station should report to the news and tell them that fedex is taking living wage driving jobs with benefits and giving them to low wage workers without benefits.
Let’s see what fedex does

vantexan

Someone from a merging station should report to the news and tell them that fedex is taking living wage driving jobs with benefits and giving them to low wage workers without benefits.
Let’s see what fedex does
Years ago I sent an email to "60 Minutes" describing how FedEx was stripping benefits and slow walking pay raises. Suggested they consider a segment comparing FedEx with unionized UPS. Didn't hear anything which was what I figured. One thing to remember is all these companies don't want hikes in their shipping costs so they really aren't sympathetic.

zeev

Ground has been running the scab outfit for years. Fred was on Sunday morning show and he emphasized his military service and not FedEx, ran a little promo tape but he down played the whole FedEx part, he is separating himself from the carnage about to occur. Just another owner operator trucking company. Ground is being overwhelmed with what are called IC’s . IC are just incompatible packages means they are floor packages in the truck. Driver comments said a lot of curbside deliveries are the normal. Be ready for a new round of dump deliveries on the internet.

Gone fishin

Years ago I sent an email to "60 Minutes" describing how FedEx was stripping benefits and slow walking pay raises. Suggested they consider a segment comparing FedEx with unionized UPS. Didn't hear anything which was what I figured. One thing to remember is all these companies don't want hikes in their shipping costs so they really aren't sympathetic.
I was thinking more local and then maybe catching on nationally. Another Fortune 500 getting rid of their employees for the rich to get richer. Americans are seeing too much of this lately and could be some backlash.
The customer will find out through fedex failure

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Ground has been running the scab outfit for years. Fred was on Sunday morning show and he emphasized his military service and not FedEx, ran a little promo tape but he down played the whole FedEx part, he is separating himself from the carnage about to occur. Just another owner operator trucking company. Ground is being overwhelmed with what are called IC’s . IC are just incompatible packages means they are floor packages in the truck. Driver comments said a lot of curbside deliveries are the normal. Be ready for a new round of dump deliveries on the internet.
Sounds like they will experience UPS driver working conditions while being paid slave wages. Yeah, that’ll work. I guess illegal aliens would do it though.

zeev

Sounds like they will experience UPS driver working conditions while being paid slave wages. Yeah, that’ll work. I guess illegal aliens would do it though.
Ground is much worse than UPS you wait around for pickups also they deliver overweight pallets by hand I’ve seen it.