Deadset

Going to buy boots today for integrad. I've seen the ones in this thread but don't know where to buy them. They must be polish able leather? I'll try Walmart first

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Still don't know where to buy boots. Thx for the vid though

Don't spend a ton of money on boots just for Integrad. It will be summer when you start driving and you will need a good pair of sneakers.

You mentioned Walmart. You should be able to find an OK pair of black, polishable boots for less than $50.

You will need to buy a better pair for next winter. I prefer Timberland White Ledge. They are waterproof and polishable. I get mine on Amazon for about $80. I also wear gel insoles.

Softconcrete

I'm also headed to intergrad. Very nervous, been waiting all this time and don't want to mess it up! I bought a pair of brown timeberlands... hope those are good enough. Never polished a boot/shoe in my life haha

Softconcrete

I believe this is the pair I bought.. think they are ok? I will ask hr when I stop jnto work tonight

Attachments

• IMG_2794.PNG
    IMG_2794.PNG
    306.4 KB · Views: 216

Deadset

I'm also headed to intergrad. Very nervous, been waiting all this time and don't want to mess it up! I bought a pair of brown timeberlands... hope those are good enough. Never polished a boot/shoe in my life haha
I hear you. Im Not trying to get to worked up over it but it looms. Which one are you going to?