Nortex

For 2 minute driver drill, if you are in the right lane driving against the curb with no cars parked on the curb is the right CURB a hazard or clear? Wondering since you can't move to the right, wasn't sure. How about right mirror with no other cars around, again you can't move to the right because of the curb so is it hazard or clear?

I am guessing CLEAR but wanted to know before integrad.

thanks

Deadset

For 2 minute driver drill, if you are in the right lane driving against the curb with no cars parked on the curb is the right CURB a hazard or clear? Wondering since you can't move to the right, wasn't sure. How about right mirror with no other cars around, again you can't move to the right because of the curb so is it hazard or clear?

thanks
Funny I have the same question. If there is no where to pull over I think it's hazard. If there is a breakdown lane then I think it's clear. Don't quote me on that though. Just did it today. Timms is tough

Deadset

Passed the class. If I knew that all I had to do to pass the class was memorize the 5 ( which I tested out the first day w ease ), and know the 10 ( which I tested out easy the first day ) and just not hit anything on the drive test then it would have been much more relaxing. So if anyone is going to itegrad know your 5/10 and don't hit anything. You'll pass the class. Instructors were tough. Very didciplined and no nonsense. Oh and you have to pass the uniform check which is easy too. Just follow the rules. If anyone has questions just ask.

Nortex

Passed the class. If I knew that all I had to do to pass the class was memorize the 5 ( which I tested out the first day w ease ), and know the 10 ( which I tested out easy the first day ) and just not hit anything on the drive test then it would have been much more relaxing. So if anyone is going to itegrad know your 5/10 and don't hit anything. You'll pass the class. Instructors were tough. Very didciplined and no nonsense. Oh and you have to pass the uniform check which is easy too. Just follow the rules. If anyone has questions just ask.
Which integrad did you go to?

Why is Timms so tough? I thought the 2 min drill and the driving commentary would be tougher, or do you mean that timms is part of the commentary?

watdaflock?

Remember hearing about one of our UPSers was supposed to be sent to Chicago but then a month or so before it changed to Atlanta.

Is one location better or worse than the other?

Nine5

thanks
Right side would be considered "dirty"

Cincypackagehandler

They hired a bunch of new drivers in my building in April, including me. We all got to skip integrad, they said since they hired so many at one time they didn't have time for us all to go. Sounds like I dodged a bullet.

UKCATS83

They hired a bunch of new drivers in my building in April, including me. We all got to skip integrad, they said since they hired so many at one time they didn't have time for us all to go. Sounds like I dodged a bullet.

Did you just do the week long training locally or not have to do any of the training at all?

ToddP

My HR rep gave me a packet of the 10 point commentary, and the 5 seeing habits before class started. I memorized them all word for word, even practices driving with my wife. Tuesday during a practice 2 min drill, my instructor told me I was completely wrong. When I showed him the packet he said that wasn't correct and to go home and memorized the youtube video. I stayed up late Tuesday trying to relearn the whole 10 pt commentary. Wednesday I was extremely exhausted and when he wanted me to say them I messed up. I really cannot wait 6 months to retake the course. My family needs this now. Part time at coho just doesn't pay the bills. Should I talk to HR or my supervisor at coho and explain how I was givin the wrong material and only an evening to relearn the correct 10 pt. Everyone has complained about this instructor, he failed a guy in my class 4 times. I have been a seasonal driver helper and now work loading packages. I know I am capable of being a good driver. Any suggestions on what I should do???

RuthlessSupSlayer

My HR rep gave me a packet of the 10 point commentary, and the 5 seeing habits before class started. I memorized them all word for word, even practices driving with my wife. Tuesday during a practice 2 min drill, my instructor told me I was completely wrong. When I showed him the packet he said that wasn't correct and to go home and memorized the youtube video. I stayed up late Tuesday trying to relearn the whole 10 pt commentary. Wednesday I was extremely exhausted and when he wanted me to say them I messed up. I really cannot wait 6 months to retake the course. My family needs this now. Part time at coho just doesn't pay the bills. Should I talk to HR or my supervisor at coho and explain how I was givin the wrong material and only an evening to relearn the correct 10 pt. Everyone has complained about this instructor, he failed a guy in my class 4 times. I have been a seasonal driver helper and now work loading packages. I know I am capable of being a good driver. Any suggestions on what I should do???
Caveat: i have not gone to integrad.

I would speak with HR and the insructor again. If that gets you no where then i would begin the union process and contact your steward and or BA. what location did this happen?