UrFellowUpser

1. Know your 10 point commentary and 5 seeing habits word for word and know your pre trip and test out that the first day. Study all that and u will be ahead of the game also about 80 percent of the time you will be doing computer modules from station to station with a partner they will asign to you. Also Study the eight keys to lifting and lowering and the 5 rules to slips and falls cause that will help you on the modules because there are exercises for them you have to complete. Learn the 5 rules to backing too that will help you at the integration station because you have a dock stop and you have to unload 4 packages from rdl at 4550 spring st and theres another backing station at downing street there on that map i uploaded its a fake course that they made at the school. I know its alot you can do it

Last edited:

UrFellowUpser

Study the driver drill alot of drivers got kickout that thursday because of it and learn the driver commentary also. The first couple of days they have you practice on road with an instructor.

UrFellowUpser

Aspects of the drill

Attachments

• 20161013_192716.jpg
    20161013_192716.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 263

Darktbone

I’ve recently been told I have to go to integrad. It is difficult for me to travel and the nearest facility is almost 200 miles away. They also offer the similar class in my home town. I asked if I could instead just take the class in my home town and they’re telling me I have to go to integrad.... Can they force that on me? If so, why am I being singled out when others from my center are taking their class at the hub in my home town?

Mr95list

Tbh if you're caring for your cousin, this isnt the job for you. You will be out sometimes never knowing when you're going home. If you have others relying on your presence, then go elsewhere.

Darktbone

Tbh if you're caring for your cousin, this isnt the job for you. You will be out sometimes never knowing when you're going home. If you have others relying on your presence, then go elsewhere.
She needs me from 7-8 am and from 10-11 pm so daily work hours are not an issue. I’m currently working more hours than I would as a driver. I’m fully aware of the hours and responsibilities of a driver. If someone could answer with some relevant information that would be great.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
You go where they tell you, just like you work as directed. If and when you make it, you are nothing but a piece of meat to UPS...Cattle to move their cardboard. May as well lube up now!

MDX91

Explain the situation to HR and/or see if any other family members can help you out. That said, it's a fast week. And know your 5 and 10 inside and out before you go or you'll have a hard time passing the other stuff. Not impossible, but much more difficult.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
It’s so stupid UPS makes people go to these military style schooling. My schooling was 25 min from my house and instructor left during tests...cmon UPS quit intimidating new hires and actually give quality training..

It’s so stupid UPS makes people go to these military style schooling. My schooling was 25 min from my house and instructor left during tests...cmon UPS quit intimidating new hires and actually give quality training..
They want uniform training and only so many people are qualified to give it. Also many of the local buildings do not have the resources to train newbies.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Also many of the local buildings do not have the resources to train newbies
I agree , but OP said they have a similar class in his hometown so why make it difficult on an employee. They have to pass the 30 days when they get back anyways..