Boxslinger11

Next gen teamster
Where the :censored2: do I find rocket appliances!! I'd love to have a rocket oven or refrigerator!
talk to the boys
JNVOfKd.gif

Indecisi0n

Hey fellow BCers, i finally did it I'm headed to Top Gun...ahhhHmm i mean Driver Training. Its not Integrad either. I just need to find out what I need to do to pass this Training. hat can I expect? I was told there would be a food reimbursement and mileage....( I will check tomorrow to get nitty gritty with Rep)How long does food & mileage reimbursement take to get back? Any of you seasoned graduates from this year(Not from Integrad)please chime in and share your info,tips,tricks,etc. All help is greatly appreciated.Thanks in advance. I have been trying to get in to UPS for sometime now I FINALLY have my chance. #TIMETOGETBUSY
You got this goose.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
You need to ask questions; like where can I get some UPS socks, Is it ok to pick up members of the opposite sex for quickies during my lunch breaks , I'm on a special diet is it ok to leave my route to go home to cook a meal , Can I avoid making stops at places that do not have the same ideology as mine, and is it ok to ask a Nurse at a MD's office if it is possible to get AIDS from getting a BJ while I was at The Carnival in Rio de Janeiro.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
You need to ask questions; like where can I get some UPS socks, Is it ok to pick up members of the opposite sex for quickies during my lunch breaks , I'm on a special diet is it ok to leave my route to go home to cook a meal , Can I avoid making stops at places that do not have the same ideology as mine, and is it ok to ask a Nurse at a MD's office if it is possible to get AIDS from getting a BJ while I was at The Carnival in Rio de Janeiro.

Also, as taken from a previous poster, "I can't really work 5 days a week, cause I've got other stuff going on. Can you guys accommodate that?"

SeasonalDesertTrooper

You BCers are fN awesome-Thanks for all the good vibes -Getting stoked for class on Monday, Gotta make it 300 mi. to the training site 1st. HAHAHAHA Wtf did i get myself into....JK HAHAHA!! My coffee game is strong, I can make iT!! Nothing Black Betty can't fix ;)
party0033.gif

Last edited:

Froome

I find when I have to do the driver drill, i can get two at once. Do following distance..left mirror/left curb...eye lead time...right mirror/right curb...speed. you cover eveything and you will get more than the 45/15 they require. Just keep repeating this sequence... make sure you state hazard, clear or the stationary eye lead item( I found that the hardest part to do). Practice in your own car as you drive and after doing it for 3 or 4 minutes it gets easier. Good luck.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I recall the first day I drove, it was during a snow storm. The sup told me to get in it and drive . Never told me to make sure the darn thing had fuel in it. Broke down on the return ride.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Howdy.

Excited. Hired as a new driver and start the school on Monday.

I have been amazed at how little info was given by HR. JUST.... Here's two uniforms and here is the date of the class that starts Monday 9/10

So... What should I expect when school is done on Friday?

Will I start immediately on the following Monday?

Will I start as a trainee? Will I be issued with another driver? What will my hours be at the beginning?

Hard to plan life without much information.

Probably ship you to either Parris island or San Antonio for basic training

SeasonalDesertTrooper

Knocked out my 5 & dime today.........IM GOING TO DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the help Team, about to change my family way of life for the better.

#NEVERGIVEUP

Now its time to drive the 16 pack