PA to Stay

So after you've read through all of the off topic banter that plagues this thread (like the conversation above).....

Here's the scoop on Integrad. I recently finished. There is a lot of bad information circulating on this site and out at the facilities.

I'm telling you right now straight up, you WILL NOT fail this course unless you simply can't handle the vehicle safely on road. When I say that, I don't mean if you aren't a good driver. What I mean is if you hit something or endanger the instructors lives on the road you will fail.

The course is not Military like at all like people mention here. The instructors do not expect much other than being on time and doing the best that you can. While they ask you to have an ironed uniform and shiny boots, people routinely showed up not being up to par. You are simply demonstrating that you are able to learn. There were many people in my class that likely won't survive their 30 days, but had no problem getting through this training.

They are not training you to be a driver. They are simply preparing you for your first day of driver training back at your facility. If you are the worrisome type, save your worrying for performing when you get back to your facility. That's when you will truly be evaluated on a pass/fail basis. Integrad is in no way a stressful environment and the staff do everything they can to prepare you for success.

Yep, just finished yesterday, and thats about it in a nutshell. However, Lake Mary Florida is a bit on the military boot camp side. Funny thing though, as much as I was spitting and stomping about some of it, I thanked them for it at the end, and I sincerely meant it.

Laguna Preload

This is the best way I can describe Integrad.

Attachments

• 3DA79EFB-E085-4936-92BB-1F877DCA6648.gif
    3DA79EFB-E085-4936-92BB-1F877DCA6648.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 253

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Yeah it was except for the $26 an hour cover driver pay for sitting on my butt and staring at a computer all week. That was worth it
From what I got off of reddit, they ran a hybrid deal.
Integrad is sort of like a college class. And locally hosted NSPT courses are sort of like a technical institute class.
They do not mix very well. In my opinion, they cut the good parts from NSPT and Integrad and left the bad parts.
Nobody needs 14+ hours of training just to work the diad. And yet package car driving assessments totaled under 2 hours.

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
So I Passed!
Thanks again for all the info
It was super easy. They ran 3 classes at once. They told us right off the bat there are so many people that they couldn’t run the reg integrad. Commentary drive and integration station that they just renamed tiny town were for our learning benefit and we were not graded on those.
All we had to do was 5s and 10s, uniform, and modules. Of course had to stay safe too. A girl was hitting cones and all kinds of crap and she still passed.
A few people left on there own and a few failed but everyone else passed.
Next week is all seasonals and they are running the easy version into November.
They even had trainer sups from all over the place. All of them were supper chill.

Good job your trophy’s in the mail

Heavy Package

All we had to do was 5s and 10s, uniform, and modules. Of course had to stay safe too. A girl was hitting cones and all kinds of crap and she still passed.
They even had trainer sups from all over the place. All of them were supper chill.

Good God how the standards are so low now. They really need to stop wasting so much time and money on Integrad and have a week on-road showing new drivers how to set up the car, properly deliver in the real world, and use the DIAD for all reasonable scenarios. We have drivers headed into peak who think 100 resi stops in a major suburb with 130 pieces on the car is a heavy day. No one is prepared for how to handle actual UPS delivery.

Mike Deez

So I Passed!
Thanks again for all the info
It was super easy. They ran 3 classes at once. They told us right off the bat there are so many people that they couldn’t run the reg integrad. Commentary drive and integration station that they just renamed tiny town were for our learning benefit and we were not graded on those.
Congrats! I'm headed out to school next week. Did you bring note taking stuff with you to the classes, or was it provided, or not needed? Thanks in advance.

Laguna Preload

Congrats! I'm headed out to school next week. Did you bring note taking stuff with you to the classes, or was it provided, or not needed? Thanks in advance.
Yeah just a note book some pens and a folder for some of the paper work you have to bring and that they give you.
The note taking is up to you. It certainly helps but don’t go too crazy. The main thing you need your note book for is writing down all the answers you got wrong the first time you take some of the tests on the modules. That way you can pass it the next time you take it.

Newguy313

Just came back from one memorize 5 s all of it and 10s commentary make sure your uniforms are perfect clean shaved haircut and u will be alright all our cars were automatic

whereamI?

Any regulars have any info of how class is at West Boylston, MA?

Just came back from one memorize 5 s all of it and 10s commentary make sure your uniforms are perfect clean shaved haircut and u will be alright all our cars were automatic

Ok so every single word of the 5s, for 10s is it just the bold and then just being able to explain them?

Haven’t clean shaven in a decade it always irritated my face in my early 20s, I’ll give it a run this week now that I’m older and wiser.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Any regulars have any info of how class is at West Boylston, MA?

Ok so every single word of the 5s, for 10s is it just the bold and then just being able to explain them?

Haven’t clean shaven in a decade it always irritated my face in my early 20s, I’ll give it a run this week now that I’m older and wiser.

How you looking on tattoos

BrownRollin

Hey all,

Off the street hire and heading to Integrad in Franklin Park.

Anyone been there recently to give me some tips/hints? Much appreciated!