wht1zzfe

HR just told me yesterday. No chance to go to the preclass. Do you have to test out of all the DOK stuff at once? Or am I able to do 5s/10s one day and the rest the next day? I know the 5s and 10s verbatim, but I've been PT for 6 years and have always said the lifting and lowering and slips and falls differently than how it is written in this packet. It's dumb that a few sentences are harder to relearn than the 10 point commentary...

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I don't think they need anything else except the 5/10s verbatim. Funny how I still have to deal with this intergrad crap when the real challenge is creative portland parking.

Just test out early and if they don't like something then I'm sure it is easy to comvince them to test only that one bit tomorrow.

Brown Boi

Lives in a box
I have a question in regards to the Integrad Pre-course online modules. Now, I’m not looking for answers or anything. I’m just curious as to how the final DIAD V assessment test is set up. Is it similar to the module “tests” where you have to press the correct keys based on a DSP situation? Or is it multiple choice? I haven’t activated the test yet, I’m saving my 3 attempts after further studying.

Thank you in advance.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Just push whatever buttons that will get you to pass the module. You’ll learn the DIAD when you have it in your hand on your training route.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Do you only get 3 attempts now? When I did it a few years ago you could take it as many times as you wanted.

Hot Carl

I have a question in regards to the Integrad Pre-course online modules. Now, I’m not looking for answers or anything. I’m just curious as to how the final DIAD V assessment test is set up. Is it similar to the module “tests” where you have to press the correct keys based on a DSP situation? Or is it multiple choice? I haven’t activated the test yet, I’m saving my 3 attempts after further studying.

Thank you in advance.
It's just like the modules, they just don't tell you exactly which buttons to press this time. It's easy.

Brown Boi

Lives in a box
Do you only get 3 attempts now? When I did it a few years ago you could take it as many times as you wanted.
“You have 3 attempts to score at least 85%, or you’re DQ’d.” That’s what HR told me. Made me a tad nervous. Tests weren’t so bad tho.

DeeliburyBoy

I went to school and was paid 10$ n hour I was told..
By a rep get my 30 days in and we will get you the remainder of what I supposed to get which is would be 17.14 for 45 hours

HR days we dnt do that we just pay you 10 n hour

I ask why out of 25 people 3 boys gets paid 10$ the rest get there cover rate ?

F*integrad

From my experience with integrad, they're more relaxed then people on here say. You should have 3 tests you need to study for before going to make it easier. 5 seeing habits, 10 point commentary, and the pre trip. I had the 5 100% word for word and the 10 I'd say was 85-90% word for word and they let me pass. The pre trip you can get 5 wrong and still pass as long as your under 3 minutes 30 seconds, DO NOT miss the seat belt. That's an automatic fail. You can take those 3 tests once a day until you pass. On Friday you can take them as many times as it takes to pass until the final quiz. For uniforms, Monday and Tuesday are coaching days. They tell you what needs to be improved on your uniform. Wed-fri they must meet appearance standards. Iron them every morning and shave every morning. The integration station (fake city thing) is pretty easy, it was like 2 resi stops, 2 business stops, a Dropbox, a dock stop, and a backing station. Have to run the whole thing in like 19 minutes on the test day. Thursday I think. In my opinion the driver drill is the hardest part. Pull an instructor aside and ask for tips on that one. In a class of 24, 20 of us passed. The four that didn't failed on the driver drill.
May i ask what integrad you had attended sir?Also, other than the observation ride along and memorizing the 5's & 10's was there any previous experience obtained or knowledge gained beforehand at your center that made integrad a relaxed atmosphere whatsoever.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
May i ask what integrad you had attended sir?Also, other than the observation ride along and memorizing the 5's & 10's was there any previous experience obtained or knowledge gained beforehand at your center that made integrad a relaxed atmosphere whatsoever.

It’s not meant to be “a relaxed atmosphere whatsoever”

It’s meant to weed out the doofus’s that can’t drive or iron a shirt

oldngray

nowhere special
It’s not meant to be “a relaxed atmosphere whatsoever”

It’s meant to weed out the doofus’s that can’t drive or iron a shirt
Boot camp for drivers. Full of a lot of pointless details but most importantly in a high stress environment.

Less stress than real world or few snowflakes would ever make it through.

Laguna Preload

Has anyone been to the Phoenix integrad? What was it like?

Is this boot/shoe ok all leather and I can polish

Attachments

• 1E262102-FB3D-4126-8DFF-D4449CB2C85B.jpeg
    1E262102-FB3D-4126-8DFF-D4449CB2C85B.jpeg
    523.1 KB · Views: 294
Last edited: