Headed to Intergrad

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by HFolb23, Sep 16, 2016.

1. WTFm8

WTFm8 Active Member

Read your supplement.

Mine states they’re to be furnished AND MAINTAINED by the company. Basically nobody irons theirs at my building. Some have shirts half worn through from the seatbelt just seeing how long they can go till management orders them new.

2. ThatBrownShirtGuy

ThatBrownShirtGuy New Member

What is Intergrad and what are boots?

3. josh0187

josh0187 New Member

HR just told me yesterday. No chance to go to the preclass. Do you have to test out of all the DOK stuff at once? Or am I able to do 5s/10s one day and the rest the next day? I know the 5s and 10s verbatim, but I've been PT for 6 years and have always said the lifting and lowering and slips and falls differently than how it is written in this packet. It's dumb that a few sentences are harder to relearn than the 10 point commentary...

4. eats packages

eats packages Tetris Master

I don't think they need anything else except the 5/10s verbatim. Funny how I still have to deal with this intergrad crap when the real challenge is creative portland parking.

Just test out early and if they don't like something then I'm sure it is easy to comvince them to test only that one bit tomorrow.

5. RxSatellite

RxSatellite New Member

Just dont stress. Be prepared. This is the easy part. Youll still have to qualify if you pass integrad.

6. Brown Boi

Brown Boi Lives in a box

I have a question in regards to the Integrad Pre-course online modules. Now, I’m not looking for answers or anything. I’m just curious as to how the final DIAD V assessment test is set up. Is it similar to the module “tests” where you have to press the correct keys based on a DSP situation? Or is it multiple choice? I haven’t activated the test yet, I’m saving my 3 attempts after further studying.

Thank you in advance.

7. BestSupEver

BestSupEver Hot girl summer

The test at the end is a joke. Just figure it out.

8. DumbTruckDriver

DumbTruckDriver Allergic to cardboard.

Just push whatever buttons that will get you to pass the module. You’ll learn the DIAD when you have it in your hand on your training route.

9. Sheikyrbouti

Sheikyrbouti New Member

Just did those modules 2 weeks ago. Test is like the rest. Easy as pie! Headed to intergrad in the morning ;)

10. Yeet

Yeet Inbound, turnaround, go to town

Do you only get 3 attempts now? When I did it a few years ago you could take it as many times as you wanted.

11. Hot Carl

Hot Carl Member

It's just like the modules, they just don't tell you exactly which buttons to press this time. It's easy.

12. Brown Boi

Brown Boi Lives in a box

Took the test today. You were right, it’s easy. Thanks for the insight.

13. Brown Boi

Brown Boi Lives in a box

“You have 3 attempts to score at least 85%, or you’re DQ’d.” That’s what HR told me. Made me a tad nervous. Tests weren’t so bad tho.

14. Brown Boi

Brown Boi Lives in a box

I hope you do well at Integrad. Thanks for the insight.

15. DeeliburyBoy

DeeliburyBoy New Member

I went to school and was paid 10$ n hour I was told..
    By a rep get my 30 days in and we will get you the remainder of what I supposed to get which is would be 17.14 for 45 hours

HR days we dnt do that we just pay you 10 n hour

I ask why out of 25 people 3 boys gets paid 10$ the rest get there cover rate ?

16. F*integrad

F*integrad New Member

May i ask what integrad you had attended sir?Also, other than the observation ride along and memorizing the 5's & 10's was there any previous experience obtained or knowledge gained beforehand at your center that made integrad a relaxed atmosphere whatsoever.

17. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

It’s not meant to be “a relaxed atmosphere whatsoever”

It’s meant to weed out the doofus’s that can’t drive or iron a shirt

18. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

Boot camp for drivers. Full of a lot of pointless details but most importantly in a high stress environment.

Less stress than real world or few snowflakes would ever make it through.

19. Has anyone been to the Phoenix integrad? What was it like?

Is this boot/shoe ok all leather and I can polish

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
  20. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

1. It was hot

2. Yes