hatori1980

I went to interviewed on Monday.
And everything is okay HR told me He will call me back after Background checked done right now I have to file about tax from in the website. But in the website shows me that my position is sesonal helper.
I think I applied for a driver because when When I get confirmation from my email for the frist interview that told me to bring driver record and driver license.
Do you guy think is it normal?

Attachments

• IMG_2663.PNG
    IMG_2663.PNG
    492.1 KB · Views: 300

Box Ox

We're close to Thanksgiving now, homeslice. Call your HR rep to ask if there was some sort of processing mistake instead of wasting your time on here.

"Hello, HR rep? I see the job listed under my application status has changed from seasonal driver to seasonal helper. Could you help me figure out what happened?"

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Ups can't fill all their helper positions right now. Likely just a bait and switch to get you in the door.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Our center recently had 5 permanent FT jobs added. One of those bids was for a FT bid cover position, which one of our irreg drivers won; however, he kept hemming and hawing when it came time to get scheduled for school. He ended up opting out and we are now one driver below our Peak plan.

Turns out that he simply did not want to go to Integrad.

On a more positive note, one of our air drivers pulled me aside yesterday and asked me if I would like to have his son, who is a preloader/air driver, as my helper. I immediately said yes as the kid is a hard worker who would like to be a FT driver someday. I found it a bit ironic because the father was my helper when he first started working here. You know it is time to retire when you start going through generations as helpers.