UPS Freight situation could have been us.

LagunaBrown

I won’t be my problem, it’ll be yours. I’m gone in 4 1/2 years, actually it’s 51 months. I was smart enough to know that at some point, the union and the people paid to represent us would choose the company over its members. Kind of like you did, when you lied and spit d-day rhetoric when you knew nothing about that was ever factual. What’s worse, is you stand by that even after the fact. You’re a bigger piece of :censored2: than even I originally though.

Don’t worry tho. UPS isn’t my retirement, i was smarter than to let you and your gutless buddies dictate my retirement. Enjoy your stay, and strike away. I’ll be in Myrtle with a beer cheering the real members on.
You are an idiot. Our retirement is better and no lifetime cap but your calling us names? Ignorance is blisss. Enjoy your retirement.

Skooney

We have so much better in our contract than you guys and your talking smack. Get lost.

Says the guy who was told by his union bosses to threaten members with a strike if they voted no. Good thing you stood for your integrity and did the right thing. Obviously, you don’t know anything about that.

Fact is, it was so ridiculous they still voted no. So basically, you suck at your job.

Now go file your grievances and explain to us why you’re not a scab, while you sell out those very same people. It must be exhausting playing on both sides of the track, isn’t it, brother?

Last edited:

cachmeifucan

Well our union voted no. Just more proof of your lack of understanding of a union. We are teamsters not individual locals voting for or against each other.

cachmeifucan

So laguna are you a California teamster or a southern California teamster or a teamster. You been brain washed by someone. Don't you want all teamsters to have it as good as you say you do. Seems to me you only care about what directly effects you and screw everyone else

Skooney

Your not freight so get off this page your arguments are so showing. Was I right are you overweight do you hate the way you look in mirror. Are you miserable and like company

People standing up and willing to fight for what they believe in the 705 thread probably confuses him because he is incapable of thinking on his own.

cachmeifucan

So you agree with the National accepting a contract that was voted down but because you are a pro hoffa union. Your small thinking can't think past it's bigger than your local it's a international teamsters union. I had to honor the presidential election I hate you canada. Because it was so close and he didn't win by a large enough margin I could argue it should of been another vote. And there should be a last and final vote for national. I do blame the members god not getting involved how many people come to me for fake news

Skooney

You are an idiot. Our retirement is better and no lifetime cap but your calling us names? Ignorance is blisss. Enjoy your retirement.

Was meant to say, UPS is not my only retirement. There is no denying I’m an idiot, but an idiot that was smart with my money.

And I will. Thanks.

cachmeifucan

I promise you ups is afraid of 705 if we call a strike vote be ready for about 87% vote to strike and I guarantee we reach any threshold. They can't feed us garbage this year. If it was so great let's vote in 705. So we all know here it will be considered last and final so. I'm ready to vote

jeepguy63

UPS didn’t have coyote when it bought Overnight.
They also don’t publish UPSF profit, it’s part of Supply Chain - as is Coyote.

Also, when did the paint scheme on the tractors change from brown and gray to just brown? (Like UPS feeders)

Be careful with that vote..... may be standing by the burn barrels looking at for sale signs!

No reason to keep a low margin unionized freight business designed in the 1950’s, competing with the Uber like operations of the 21st century.

Skooney

UPS didn’t have coyote when it bought Overnight.
They also don’t publish UPSF profit, it’s part of Supply Chain - as is Coyote.

Also, when did the paint scheme on the tractors change from brown and gray to just brown? (Like UPS feeders)

Be careful with that vote..... may be standing by the burn barrels looking at for sale signs!

No reason to keep a low margin unionized freight business designed in the 1950’s, competing with the Uber like operations of the 21st century.

I think no matter the vote, this may simply just be a reality.

LagunaBrown

So you agree with the National accepting a contract that was voted down but because you are a pro hoffa union. Your small thinking can't think past it's bigger than your local it's a international teamsters union. I had to honor the presidential election I hate you canada. Because it was so close and he didn't win by a large enough margin I could argue it should of been another vote. And there should be a last and final vote for national. I do blame the members god not getting involved how many people come to me for fake news
3201B228-B63F-4379-B2B0-B5B14671BEE3.gif

I enjoy your crazy man logic.

I promise you ups is afraid of 705 if we call a strike vote be ready for about 87% vote to strike and I guarantee we reach any threshold. They can't feed us garbage this year. If it was so great let's vote in 705. So we all know here it will be considered last and final so. I'm ready to vote
That is funny.

Foamer Pyle

The company is implementing work slow downs this week and possible strike looming when members were slated to get gains on the contract. People might not come back to a job due to loss of volume as well. I always said a no vote could make our contract in package better or worse but there is alaways a risk involved. The whole idea of turning down a first offer on a contract like a car is bad advice. TDU had people fired up to vote no long before negotiations even started. Keep a close eye on the UPS Freight contract and see how UPS makes their moves. If it does go to a strike I hope all you vote no lawyers in package will be on the line with our brothers and sisters in freight! I know I will.
Come one man, the union screwed us over. I don’t care what you say, this is a bad contract, and the union is forcing us to accept it. The union did not have to impose this on us. They could have gone back to the bargaining table, and UPS offered, but our Union declined. We can have different opinions, you have yours, and i have mine.

Skooney

How dumb are you? Your telling people in other regions and freight how to vote when you don’t know :censored2:. Now you are acting like you know how things are in my Local? You do know you can actually look at the results and see we overwhelming voted yes in our Local and had a higher turnout than the national average. Stop making things up psychopath. You must be a Trump supporter the way you use his bull:censored2: tactics. Total verbal diarrhea.

Blah blah blah.

I get it. You were the unions bitch selling a garbage contract. We already knew that. Thanks.

You can impress someone else with your cool story, but I know a sell out when I see one.

Last edited: