UPS Freight situation could have been us.

Slug Life

When do we eat?
Look at all of you rolling out of the TDU clown car. Seriously you guys didn’t know jack during our contract and now you are trying to tell Freight guys how to vote. Completely laughable! You guys are the reason nobody should listen to social media when deciding on a contract. You don’t give a :censored2: about our UPS Freight brothers and sisters or their families. Your just a bunch of vote no parrots without a brain in the bunch.
I see you still have that diarhea of the mouth. Easy fix go down deeper on Hoffa. That may plug it up for you.

Skooney

I see you still have that diarhea of the mouth. Easy fix go down deeper on Hoffa. That may plug it up for you.

"You knew the rules of the game and fell short of the mark. Deal with it. Apathy sucks."

A big :censored2: you to the 50,000 no voters from the same guy that says WE don't care about our brothers and sisters, or their families over at UPS Freight. Lol.

Attitude reflects leadership brother, and Laguna is a real piece of :censored2:.

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

"You knew the rules of the game and fell short of the mark. Deal with it. Apathy sucks."

A big :censored2: you to the 50,000 no voters from the same guy that says WE don't care about our brothers and sisters, or their families over at UPS Freight. Lol.

Attitude reflects leadership brother, and Laguna is a real piece of :censored2:.
Read the constitution and stop trying to make up your own rules with amateur contract interpretations. You are like a little kid that has to be told the same lessons over and over again. Grow up!

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

Come one man, the union screwed us over. I don’t care what you say, this is a bad contract, and the union is forcing us to accept it. The union did not have to impose this on us. They could have gone back to the bargaining table, and UPS offered, but our Union declined. We can have different opinions, you have yours, and i have mine.
Obviously your opinion was wrong. I told you guys the contract was gonna pass due to low voter turnout but you chose to believe your own lies. You guys still are making :censored2: up and just don’t get reality. WAKE UP.

Skooney

Read the constitution and stop trying to make up your own rules with amateur contract interpretations. You are like a little kid that has to be told the same lessons over and over again. Grow up!

You're actually an idiot. No one made up their own rules, but you keep hanging on to the constitution bull:censored2: because it fits your narrative. It doesn't make it right.

And stop pretending you're some good Samaritan and you give a :censored2: about anything past the end of your nose. Everyone knows it's fake.

Skooney

I would respect him more if he was just honest about it ...he got what he wanted and screw everyone else.

Respect. Lol. That'll never happen. Laguna will always be a sellout dip:censored2:. Doesn't matter what the contract is or isn't. That'll never change.

They think we're stupid. Our BA held a meeting with a steward in my center and pretty much informed him that it was his job to represent the unions position after hearing he was openly telling members he disagreed with parts of it. I know that for a fact, because it was my cousins husband. Our BA spewed the same rhetoric Tony Q did. I have no doubt they were told to tell members the bull:censored2: they did.

Be interesting to see what happens to Freight after the vote, even if it's a yes.

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for my 8 hour dispatch people are talking about. Lol.

F

Frankie's Friend

UPS didn’t have coyote when it bought Overnight.
They also don’t publish UPSF profit, it’s part of Supply Chain - as is Coyote.

Also, when did the paint scheme on the tractors change from brown and gray to just brown? (Like UPS feeders)

Be careful with that vote..... may be standing by the burn barrels looking at for sale signs!

No reason to keep a low margin unionized freight business designed in the 1950’s, competing with the Uber like operations of the 21st century.
I'm sure the competition and customers are already making adjustments after the notification that the system was being shut down.

Btw, gray and brown was ugly imo.

F

Frankie's Friend

Once again your ignorance shines through. Your TDU god Ron Carey gave us a two tier driver that makes $10 dollars less an hour so the 22.4 is actually raises their rate $4 dollars. If we voted no we would have kept a lower paid driver you imbecile. TDU sucks.
What permanent full time driving job did Ron Carey give us that was two tiered? Please enlighten us.

Like I said, again answer my above question without your amateur contract interpretation (lie).

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Once again your ignorance shines through. Your TDU god Ron Carey gave us a two tier driver that makes $10 dollars less an hour so the 22.4 is actually raises their rate $4 dollars. If we voted no we would have kept a lower paid driver you imbecile. TDU sucks.
Which 2 tier ground drivers make $10 less an hour?

LagunaBrown

But how many does he settle? Some people think they are labor attorneys.
But he writes a lot of grievances. :sick:
He has to understand the things he says are half truths and some are just bold faced lies.
You guys crack me up. Speaking of labor Attorneys how is your charges against the IBT going? Have you found a way to make someone guilty for following the IBT constitution yet? Lol

LagunaBrown

What permanent full time driving job did Ron Carey give us that was two tiered? Please enlighten us.

Like I said, again answer my above question without your amateur contract interpretation (lie).
I already told you in other threads so either you are dumb or just playing the part. Look it up yourself and learn to deal with reality