UPS Freight situation could have been us.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Go look it up yourself know it all.
The only people that I know that makes $10 less an hour but doing the same work are YOUR Cover Drivers. You’re intentionally conflating issues between article 40 and 22.2 and 22.3. You’re trying to swindle people into thinking that the full-time air language, full time inside and full-time ground language is the same. They aren’t. You know it is the same though, RPCD and 22.4.
I’m not sure about labor law but it seems like you went to clown College instead.

LagunaBrown

The only people that I know that makes $10 less an hour but doing the same work are YOUR Cover Drivers. You’re intentionally conflating issues between article 40 and 22.2 and 22.3. You’re trying to swindle people into thinking that the full-time air language, full time inside and full-time ground language is the same. They aren’t. You know it is the same though, RPCD and 22.4.
I’m not sure about labor law but it seems like you went to clown College instead.
Hey dummy the vote is over you are living with a 22.4 period. You are the tool confusing our language with other areas and babbling about article 40 language. Read the thread so you understand the context of my post next time.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Hey dummy the vote is over you are living with a 22.4 period. You are the tool confusing our language with other areas and babbling about article 40 language. Read the thread so you understand the context of my post next time.
This was about your “there was always two tier language” bs lie statements. It wasn’t about the thread title Captain Avoidance. And trust me, thanks to the SOME OF the weak members and even weaker representatives of the west coast and including Hoffa and D “Bag” Taylor we all know we are stuck with RTW 22.4s.

F

Frankie's Friend

giphy-3.gif

Looney lagooney. Needs a wake up call. See above ^.

BrownRecycler

His balls are tied to some UPS advance technology machinery. It is no wonder he is singing Soprano. Why would he damage his man's jewel? INCONCEIVABLE!

Children, don't do T hormone steroid.

F

Frankie's Friend

The BS is getting deep with you.
It's evident that you cannot tell the difference between truth and bs so making yourself the judge here is a paper crown.

But any credibility attributed to your posting is our fault because if we all put you on ignore the incessant screeching noise from your lies would die down significantly.

LagunaBrown

It's evident that you cannot tell the difference between truth and bs so making yourself the judge here is a paper crown.

But any credibility attributed to your posting is our fault because if we all put you on ignore the incessant screeching noise from your lies would die down significantly.
You are the dummies putting “creative” emoji charms when I post CLEAR contract language and even when I told you the contract would pass due to low turnout. Talk about not knowing truth you guys are complete idiots. Just because you put a emoji charm or a dumb meme does not make you guys right. The reason I post here is because you guys are so ass backwards! My favorite is you clowns trying to give advise to Freight guys as if you have any clue.

Look at all of you rolling out of the TDU clown car. Seriously you guys didn’t know jack during our contract and now you are trying to tell Freight guys how to vote. Completely laughable! You guys are the reason nobody should listen to social media when deciding on a contract. You don’t give a :censored2: about our UPS Freight brothers and sisters or their families. Your just a bunch of vote no parrots without a brain in the bunch.
brilliant

I’ll have twenty-six years with Freight in March. I know just how far things have come.

I’ve started at the bottom of the board three times and know what it’s like to work six and half days to get a decent check.

I’m voting yes and encourage my brothers and sisters to think clearly in this, and not let emotions cloud our judgment.

Give episode 871 of the Jason S*tapleton program a listen.

Jason was kind enough to have me on to share my thoughts.

871: Chris B* Join Jason to Discuss the UPS Strike

F

Frankie's Friend

You are the dummies putting “creative” emoji charms when I post CLEAR contract language and even when I told you the contract would pass due to low turnout. Talk about not knowing truth you guys are complete idiots. Just because you put a emoji charm or a dumb meme does not make you guys right. The reason I post here is because you guys are so ass backwards! My favorite is you clowns trying to give advise to Freight guys as if you have any clue.
I haven't advised freight about anything. You prove that you consistantly lie.
Keep lying lagoon.
You look like a fool.

Nine5

People might not come back to a job due to loss of volume as well. I always said a no vote could make our contract in package better or worse but there is alaways a risk involved
No risk no reward...UPS can’t slow down packages it’s impossible.

Foamer Pyle

Obviously your opinion was wrong. I told you guys the contract was gonna pass due to low voter turnout but you chose to believe your own lies. You guys still are making :censored2: up and just don’t get reality. WAKE UP.
My opinion was not wrong. The union knows how many part timers there are, and they know that there will always be low votes. You jamming something down everyone’s throats doesn’t make it ok. First chance i get i am stopping the money i donate for the teamsters. I have no respect for the union anymore, and if you think i am the only one, man are you out of touch with reality.

My opinion was not wrong. The union knows how many part timers there are, and they know that there will always be low votes. You jamming something down everyone’s throats doesn’t make it ok. First chance i get i am stopping the money i donate for the teamsters. I have no respect for the union anymore, and if you think i am the only one, man are you out of touch with reality.
DRIVE?

F

Frankie's Friend

By the looks of today's freight articles in the media it is us...
20181108_195331.jpg

Screenshot_20181108-195514_Chrome.jpg

You think the general public knows the difference in package and freight separate from the pictures posted?
Good luck.