UPS Freight situation could have been us.

john chesney

The company is implementing work slow downs this week and possible strike looming when members were slated to get gains on the contract. People might not come back to a job due to loss of volume as well. I always said a no vote could make our contract in package better or worse but there is alaways a risk involved. The whole idea of turning down a first offer on a contract like a car is bad advice. TDU had people fired up to vote no long before negotiations even started. Keep a close eye on the UPS Freight contract and see how UPS makes their moves. If it does go to a strike I hope all you vote no lawyers in package will be on the line with our brothers and sisters in freight! I know I will.
Heard the same things and worse in 97

Tony Q

No matter the outcome tomorrow, things are going to be different moving forward at UPS Freight. Real people and their families will be affected. I hope all the best for the current members that work there. If people lose their livelihood over this, my deepest sympathies go out to them. There are very good people that work there. Best of luck moving forward.

LagunaBrown

Blah blah blah.

I get it. You were the unions bitch selling a garbage contract. We already knew that. Thanks.

You can impress someone else with your cool story, but I know a sell out when I see one.
Lol! I know your the type of ass clown that bitches about the Union and then comes crying to us for help or to save your job. That is why you spend all your time on the internet complaining and looking for some kind of relevance. If you had any game you would be representing your Local Union and it’s members.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Oh my God here you go again with the double talk. Your confusing yourself again when it’s all in the name...... “Election” charges DUH! You didn’t even know what kind of charges I was talking about! LOL!

Nice cover loser. Shouldn’t you be under Abney’s sack right now?