W

What The Hawk?

I am a seasonal driver helper. I just started last week. Not enough hours though... yet. I am looking forward to the "Peak".
If you wear contacts, be sure to bring solution with you. Mine were glued to my eyeballs cause the doors are constantly open.

Amerigirl

Drive safe and look twice...always! Slow down.
If you wear contacts, be sure to bring solution with you. Mine were glued to my eyeballs cause the doors are constantly open.
I wish I was in a big brown truck. I drive a little golf cart so, I get to enjoy all the elements of the great outdoors. LOL. I don't wear contacts.

W

What The Hawk?

I wish I was in a big brown truck. I drive a little golf cart so, I get to enjoy all the elements of the great outdoors. LOL. I don't wear contacts.
Well if you kick ass enough, they could possibly bring you on to preload and you can become a driver that way.

Amerigirl

Drive safe and look twice...always! Slow down.
Well if you kick ass enough, they could possibly bring you on to preload and you can become a driver that way.
I am hoping after the season ends, that I can get on with a permanent job. I would kick butt on loading trucks and I would do it right.