dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
14218653-951B-4A66-A34D-3656BD81C69E.jpeg

Hope i get a helper today so he can drive while i celebrate with jim beam in the passenger seat

Nike

Insiders get 20, outsiders 15 an hour, there I fixed it for yall.
Seriously not every route needs a helper, put them on the heavy stuff and get more drivers and vehicles.
Would make more sense to rent a dozen penske vans and get some temps and insiders to deliver your overflow that way. Don't need intercrap training to drive a van.

Insiders get 20, outsiders 15 an hour, there I fixed it for yall.
Seriously not every route needs a helper, put them on the heavy stuff and get more drivers and vehicles.
Would make more sense to rent a dozen penske vans and get some temps and insiders to deliver your overflow that way. Don't need intercrap training to drive a van.
Screw that. Give me the gravy job of shuttling out the overflow.

Edd O'Rion

They are bringing back the $100 signing bonus in my area. Also the chance to win a flat screen. Corporate is clueless. All they look at is the bottom line, and I imagine, tell their subordinates, tough poopy get it done. Must suck to be low level management,
Yup. Guys like frigid get pooped on all day. Probably taking major heat.

Maybe the helpers could get more hours if they were allowed to help more than one driver a day. I use mine 2-4 hours, and they never stay all of peak.

ManInBrown

Every year when helper time comes around, as I’m driving to meet my helper on day 1, I am always wondering what kind of mutation they will have. I can only remember one time that my helper wasn’t anything other than a burden. They’re only great for really cold weather so I can stay nice and toasty while they walk stops off

Dhydratd

I always hope I get some hot lookin' babe. Alas, they always wind up looking like Whoopi Goldberg.
I remember one year, my scheduled helper didn't show so one of the customer service reps "browned-up" and came out to be my helper. She was young, fit, stacked, and sporting a uniform that was just a bit too tight. Every time she would leave the truck I'd peek out to watch her walk away. This chick was definitely an "in-cab distraction"!! Didn't get nothing done that day!! :rolleyes:
I actually think an ugly woman makes a better helper.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
This chick was definitely an "in-cab distraction"!! Didn't get nothing done that day!! :rolleyes:
I actually think an ugly woman makes a better helper.
I had same thing happen to me when I was allowed a helper 3 years ago . I got a 24 year old marine biologist from Florida. I had to write her a check and drop her off, I kept passing up stops.

Amerigirl

Drive safe and look twice...always! Slow down.
I am not getting $19.50 hour... not even close. Someone posted the wage for helpers earlier, and that is what I am getting. I am a good worker, I walk faster than most people run.
I take pride in how I work, and I don't have to stop for a pee break very often. I guarantee I could keep up with the best of you on a 12 hour shift. JS.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
8E352F3A-1ACA-4EE8-B29B-AA0F5A21A2AB.gif
5EFBE856-FFF6-4AE6-993A-88C016B1EA9C.gif
I am not getting $19.50 hour... not even close. Someone posted the wage for helpers earlier, and that is what I am getting. I am a good worker, I walk faster than most people run.
I take pride in how I work, and I don't have to stop for a pee break very often. I guarantee I could keep up with the best of you on a 12 hour shift. JS.