W

What The Hawk?

I have seen pictures of really bad loaded trucks. Packages all over the place... no order. I would be :censored2: if I was a driver and they loaded my truck that way.
If you do become a loader, be a loader who cares enough to ask a driver for advice on loading their trucks better. I see loaders just throw sh## in the truck at the end because it's "quitting time". Don't be that loader.

If you do become a loader, be a loader who cares enough to ask a driver for advice on loading their trucks better. I see loaders just throw sh## in the truck at the end because it's "quitting time". Don't be that loader.
Just load the crap in the car. No custom loads.

Really? For minimum wage and no benefits and PT sup and FT sup telling you to hurry, hurry just get the packages loaded and get off the clock and drivers complaining about the number of stops "you" gave them. Why not be that loader?

W

What The Hawk?

Really? For minimum wage and no benefits and PT sup and FT sup telling you to hurry, hurry just get the packages loaded and get off the clock and drivers complaining about the number of stops "you" gave them. Why not be that loader?
I'm a loader with benefits. Really don't care. Moving up is the goal.

Amerigirl

Drive safe and look twice...always! Slow down.
Why would someone complain about the number of stops? You get paid by the hour. I would think that the more stops the better.
I have only had 30 stops with my little golf cart so far. That was about 3 hours... which included loading packages in to the cart and writing the numbers on them. I want at least 100 stops... but I guess that wouldn't be possible with that little trailer I pull. :/

Why would someone complain about the number of stops? You get paid by the hour. I would think that the more stops the better.
I have only had 30 stops with my little golf cart so far. That was about 3 hours... which included loading packages in to the cart and writing the numbers on them. I want at least 100 stops... but I guess that wouldn't be possible with that little trailer I pull. :/
A lot of drivers during Peak go out with 300+ stops during Peak. 250 the rest of the year.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Careful what ya wish for Hun

Amerigirl

Drive safe and look twice...always! Slow down.
If a driver helper is riding in the big truck, how do you split up the packages to deliver. Do you stop and you each run packages in that area? Like... I take the even numbered houses and the driver takes the odd? Do you have carts?