PT Car Washer

They probably could help their own cause if they didn't omit important info or provide misleading info to current employees.

Two full weeks of folks crapped out at our hub because the HR folks gave out false info about the jobs.

Why would I recommend that to a friend?
Telling new hires they have a job and working them 1 or 2 days a week and the rest of the time they wait by the telephone.

A

Article 3

They probably could help their own cause if they didn't omit important info or provide misleading info to current employees.

Two full weeks of folks crapped out at our hub because the HR folks gave out false info about the jobs.

Why would I recommend that to a friend?
Misery loves company

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Lmao. Like I care. Guess I’ll be running out of hours Friday morning this peak. Not my problem. “If you know anyone that is interested, better get them to work with you this peak otherwise it will be 300-400stops a day by yourself” nah that’s OK. Your job is to hire.

gotta love it. Like I’m going to soil my undies and start crying. I couldn’t care less
Considering mine last year had just gotten out of jail for a felony I'm not exactly shocked.

Brownslave688

Had one show up reeking of weed , next one was almost too fat to fit out the door , next one was 87 years old .. etc , etc ... smh..
Best part is my uncle in a town 5 miles away found me a kid 20 year old ex football player who wanted to be my helper. He called and filled out an application. They never contacted him.

Nope we'd rather hire the 105 lbs soaking wet 60 year old felon.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
Had one show up reeking of weed , next one was almost too fat to fit out the door , next one was 87 years old .. etc , etc ... smh..
I had one last year for one day and two days later was arrested for stabbing someone. Currently resides in the state penitentiary. Maybe he can get work release and help again this year.....lol

ManInBrown

I had one last year that was mid 50s. Guy was 6 foot 5. Built like a retired NFL player. As soon as the sun went down he started walking very slow. About 3 houses later I said, let’s pick up the pace here. What’s going on. He tells me he’s afraid to walk in the dark.

You couldn’t make it up if you tried.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I had one last year for one day and two days later was arrested for stabbing someone. Currently resides in the state penitentiary. Maybe he can get work release and help again this year.....lol
These people don’t even have gas $ to get back home to where they drove 60 miles to meet us for 1.99 hours half of the time!!!!

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I had one last year that was mid 50s. Guy was 6 foot 5. Built like a retired NFL player. As soon as the sun went down he started walking very slow. About 3 houses later I said, let’s pick up the pace here. What’s going on. He tells me he’s afraid to walk in the dark.

Holy s.... lmfao!! This is best thread ever!! Lmfao.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
For the last two years I've been lucky to not even get a helper ..it's just a liability for me anyways. If that helper gets injured , the driver takes the blame.

Brownslave688

All the more reason to pick it up so we are in the dark less.