When does the negotiations get to the economics/pay?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Do you blame part timers for not wanting full time as much as they wanted it in the past

Cant really blame the part timers though, they see the mess drivers are left to load themselves every morning, they see the drivers bitching and moaning every morning, maybe they dont want that life. Cant blame someone for not wanting to work 10 hour days.

You might have to work more that 4 hours a day though

Box Ox

Why the hell would you want a part time job if your self employed?

Smartest route I’ve seen somebody take at UPS is to air drive mornings to provide full medical to his family and work a lucrative gig from a home office in the afternoon.

I already knew the answer, but some on here like to claim that part time is $10 an hour with no benifits.

Is for a year where I am. So that’s what a lotta folks see it as.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Smartest route I’ve seen somebody take at UPS is to air drive mornings to provide full medical to his family and work a lucrative gig from a home office in the afternoon.

Is for a year where I am. So that’s what a lotta folks see it as.
Agreed on both. But some don’t people cry poverty instead of carving out their own success.

UPS Preloader

Why the hell would you want a part time job if your self employed?

Health, dental, vision, pension, sick days, option days, holiday pay, overtime after 5 hours, ability to put into 401k, discount employee stock plan, and ability to have extra taxes withheld so that I owe less in taxes. Definitely not there for the weekly paycheck.

Attachments

• 4B64FD6E-BE85-4EF8-85FA-29F9351FF846.png
    4B64FD6E-BE85-4EF8-85FA-29F9351FF846.png
    450.6 KB · Views: 137

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Hey they guy next to you is making $36/hr. So you should be happy with your $8.50!
Your glass will always be half empty brah!
Try “I can’t wait to sign the 6 for 1 and sign up for TCD so I don’t get stuck in the rut of life long part time poverty and pray that someone else will help me when I can help my self to 100k a year!”

I started at 8 bucks an hour for 15 hours a week. Excuses are the tools of losers. I have a house that’s almost paid off, 2 SUVs, a hot tub, a boat, a dog, 401k, Roth, and my wife and kids never go without. Just because I made the decision to not be part time anymore.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Your glass will always be half empty brah!
Try “I can’t wait to sign the 6 for 1 and sign up for TCD so I don’t get stuck in the rut of life long part time poverty and pray that someone else will help me when I can help my self to 100k a year!”

I started at 8 bucks an hour for 15 hours a week. Excuses are the tools of losers. I have a house that’s almost paid off, 2 SUVs, a hot tub, a boat, a dog, 401k, Roth, and my wife and kids never go without. Just because I made the decision to not be part time anymore.
Truth right there brother.

Well said.