When does the negotiations get to the economics/pay?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Saltwater = brine.
You are on it. But not from Pensacola.
The Marcellus Shale has about 5 billion barrels of recoverable natural gas liquids. Brine water is the waste from the wells.
The good jobs this thing has produced and will sustain is unbelievable. You are talking about something that is impacting four states.
Just sayin, UPS is not the only show in town. Its going to be tough to find people to put up with the hassle because of the money, when the money is less than driving a water truck, which is 90K - 100K a year and is at the bottom of the pay scale in comparison to other Shale related jobs.

F

Frankie's Friend

The Marcellus Shale has about 5 billion barrels of recoverable natural gas liquids. Brine water is the waste from the wells.
The good jobs this thing has produced and will sustain is unbelievable. You are talking about something that is impacting four states.
Just sayin, UPS is not the only show in town. Its going to be tough to find people to put up with the hassle because of the money, when the money is less than driving a water truck, which is 90K - 100K a year and is at the bottom of the pay scale in comparison to other Shale related jobs.
Are they union jobs?

F

Frankie's Friend

The Union is not the end all, be all that many of you make it out to be.
The question was aimed at pension help for central states.

But you have proven yourself to be a two faced parasite.....taking the benefits of collective bargaining and bad mouthing unions, especially the one that supported your financial growth over the last three decades that you have been a closet scab.

You got rejected from a management position (3 times) because they didnt want you either.

In my opinion nothing is worse than a two faced individual. They arent trustworthy and they are typically parasites, only thinking of what is best for them, thus typically their marriages dont last and they inflict their poison on people who have to work as a group around them.

Many on here will be glad when you disappear from this site and especially the union forum.

PS: for the record you suck and your anti union jive is stale.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Frankie's Friend

I have never bad mouthed the Union. I simply said that it is not the end all, be all that you Joe Unions make it out to be.
You now prove yourself to be a liar. Either you are a union (Joe) member who tries to support all members or a closet scab of which youve proven yourself to be the poster child for. You refused to support the union during the 97 strike, deserting your coworkers who actually walked the strike line.
Since i cant archive your posts you can run your mouth trying to defend your lie but anyone who has listened to your pro management posting over the years knows that youre a two faced closet scab. And we can now add liar to that as well.

F

Frankie's Friend

If that's true then why don't you quit right now, today, so you don't get your pension and THEN venture out into the great wide open, you know ...reality...not the BOG.

Let us know how it goes.
Talk is cheap. Especially for an arrogant keyboard cowboy scab. He doesnt have the spine to hit reply when hes hiding a rebuttal.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
E1DDBED8-93C2-4257-BA50-DA38F332011A.gif

But you have proven yourself to be a two faced parasite.....taking the benefits of collective bargaining and bad mouthing unions, especially the one that supported your financial growth over the last three decades that you have been a closet scab.

You got rejected from a management position (3 times) because they didnt want you either.

In my opinion nothing is worse than a two faced individual. They arent trustworthy and they are typically parasites, only thinking of what is best for them, thus typically their marriages dont last and they inflict their poison on people who have to work as a group around them.

Many on here will be glad when you disappear from this site and especially the union forum.

Coldworld

60 months and counting

As much as I don’t like Dave One thing he has done is go to union meetings.. that’s more than what I could say for many upsers out there...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I have never bad mouthed the Union. I simply said that it is not the end all, be all that you Joe Unions make it out to be.
On average a union job pays better and enjoys a higher benefits package than non- union employers... corporations are not your friend.... never were, never will be...both for the consumer and the worker....

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

One dirty little secret about gas patch trucking jobs: they can disappear overnight.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
One dirty little secret about gas patch trucking jobs: they can disappear overnight.
True. But the driving jobs associated with Marcellus are only a percentage of the multiple jobs out there it is producing.
It is a boom yes, but a boom that is expected to last at least 20 years. 5K a week to be inside a warehouse and make sure the crew has gloves and goggles would be hard to turn down no matter how much time you have in.
My point again is, when I started driving for UPS a hundred years ago, the money was unmatched and it came with a heavy price to pay. Things have changed.
This company makes billions because of Teamster labor. When it comes to economics/pay, as active employees, it would be embarrassing if you don't get a decent contract.
I don't have a dog in this hunt, I wish I did, but as a retired Teamster , I'd like to see you guys win big.