Will the trickle down economics actually work?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Hey boss, I need December 26th off please. Personal holiday.
DE77C816-7C46-4A2A-9357-5582FD789864.gif

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
the problem is that none of that is true

the most famous democratic collapses had to do with excessive foreign wars or just being overwhelmed by surrounding enemies

very few collapse from over spending, and sure as :censored2: none by the time that guy said what he said so he was just plugging the usual aristocrat line, which is ironic considering aristocracies and monarchies ALWAYS spend themselves into oblivion
with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.
Did you read over this part?

Remember, this was written in the 1700's....

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Did you read over this part?

Remember, this was written in the 1700's....
i did

the follow up to democracy is dictatorship, but the point is the collapse never involves "loose fiscal policy" due to public largesse

it's a stupid quote and it makes conservatives look stupid when they repost it

M

MenInBrown

The Kansas experiment only proved what many economists already knew. The state government could not overcome what the federal government was doing to them. Real change would only happen if state and federal worked together in putting more money back in the pockets of hard working Americans. I would bet there will be a completely different story coming out of Kansas after next year.

bbsam

Staff member
The Kansas experiment only proved what many economists already knew. The state government could not overcome what the federal government was doing to them. Real change would only happen if state and federal worked together in putting more money back in the pockets of hard working Americans. I would bet there will be a completely different story coming out of Kansas after next year.
Next to Kansas there is a state that had its own experiment and has been swimming in fiscal prosperity almost from day 1.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
if at first you don't succeed make excuses and try again!