10 step pay raises

Oldfart

I will eat my hat if I am wrong. It's on the intranet. Go into work tomorrow and look at it.. it's there. I wasn't expecting them to increase every step, so this was a nice surprise. 8 percent raise for me this year.
Just a lousy 8% raise. They can do better than that.

KEVSTR

Step 1 and 10 up 3% others up 2%

Attachments

• 92B9A19D-D6B2-44A9-BA7D-E10C7C249D7A.jpeg
    92B9A19D-D6B2-44A9-BA7D-E10C7C249D7A.jpeg
    367.3 KB · Views: 418

whatwhat

The thing I can't figure out though, is that new market level 'R'. Didn't they remove the lowest market level last year and merge it with the next higher one? So they are re-creating that lowest level again? And who are they going to put in that? Will they honestly downgrade some peoples pay this year?

KEVSTR

The thing I can't figure out though, is that new market level 'R'. Didn't they remove the lowest market level last year and merge it with the next higher one? So they are re-creating that lowest level again? And who are they going to put in that? Will they honestly downgrade some peoples pay this year?

Ya I’m not sure either about the R market. They did merge markets A an B to make the base last year. So I have no idea what it is either.

SmithBarney

R = Rehire? If you quit and come back you are worth less... ;)
R = Rude? if you are rude to customers you get put here...
R = ManageR... now managers are on hourly step plans?
I'm running out of ideas
R= Rural like you suggested, but we call it Domicile right?

Anyway Major Kudos for someone finding the info on the website.
Workday is useless so far, since nearly nothing is implemented.

Now interestingly if they continue to give step 1(3%) and step 2(2%) Step 1 will eventually catch Step 2...

Total for me with step was almost 8% raise, so getting closer to step 10... still feel mid range employees got shafted for the past 15 yrs.

Purplepackage

Wait....but I thought ground was going to absorb express and we were all going to be out of a job. This must be the new pay scale for when they fire us and hire the ground employees