10 step pay raises

Schweddy

Balls
So FDX is supposed to give you a bigger raise because of your state taxes?

I enjoy hunting and my state almost doubled my big game hunting license this year. I guess I could ask for a bigger raise to offset that.

But the bill hasn't passed yet, has it? It's only $11 more than before.

KEVSTR

Base will be 17.10 for couriers. It does appear that Workday knows the new pay. Who else knows is anybody's guess.
So, for sure, the top and bottom will be increased 3%. Steps 2-8 have not been communicated.

The email did state that the moves include: 3% for hourly, a move to the next step for step progression and 3% for top of range. I guess it includes more for Step 1 also. Weird that everything wasn't just laid out in a chart attached to the original email.

Hey Maui, just curious where on workday did you find the base pay was 17.10. I was unable to find anything on it this morning.

BootsOnTarmac

Just a few more days! I can't wait! My stomach is queasy and my legs are weak! I can't wait, I must know NOW! I'm pretty sure I will move to the next step and maybe 3%, but I don't know for sure. I'm pulling my hair and digging at my skin!

Patience people.

!Retired!

Look at the next step on the step progression chart. That's your promise.
Then why take down last years chart and tell (at least my manager said) a chart will be emailed to them? THAT'S what's keeping this thread going. Someone said earlier that when it's good news, we know months before. When it's bad news, we find out last minute. I love what I do. If I didn't, I would have quit YEARS ago. But, in recent years, this company has been driving me nuts.

Schweddy

Balls
The only thing I question is when you get to step 9 to 10 and the top keeps getting 3% that would be a helluva jump

I could be wrong, but I don't think that each sequential year, the new 10's get the highest "3%" raise. I think they would keep track of that and only add 3% individually and keep track of each topped out employee. Say 5 years from now you become 10, I don't think they'd give you a massive raise. If 28, then 3% each year after 5 years, you'd be at 32.46ish.

whatwhat

The new chart just got posted in keyword Compensation... They are upping each step by about 2.5 percent to 3. If your working tomorrow pull up. I didn't get a chance to get a picture. But for sure they are upping each step.

whatwhat

Keyword Compensation. Then express. Then current pay scale. Then something like '2017 step chart'. On the chart there is also a new market level 'R' with the lowest pay. I would guess that is for remote stations. Not sure though.